Hang Ups Power VI Inversion Table with EZ Reach Gravity Lock -- Teeter (M1-1008)
Teeter Hang Ups Power VI Inversion Table - The Power VI Inversion Table with EZ Reach Gravity Lock Ankle Closure helps to achieve functional fitness, offering joint decompression in the form of mild stretching and relaxation as well as more active core training for improved strength and flexibility.
Ideal for multi-user environments, this commercial quality motorized inversion table features a convenient one-button control which takes the guesswork out of a workout, eliminating the need for user-specific adjustments. Simply secure the ankles and push the button for smooth and controlled rotation.
The UL Listed motor provides smooth and quiet rotation, enabling the user to easily relax and receive the full benefits of inversion. The interlocking gears stabilize the bed at any degree of inversion for stretching and exercise.
Benefits - Inversion can help you achieve a well-balanced workout and get you toned, fit and flexible.
- Enhance alignment and balance
- Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Reduce stress on the body after a workout
- Encourage muscle development
- Build core muscle groups
- Instructional Plaques: Durable ABS plates are displayed on the equipment to provide every user with detailed instructions on product use as well as inverted stretching and exercise.
- Training Support: Instructional Training Manual included.
- Easy to Use: Push-button control makes the Power VI the most user-friendly inversion table on the market; the motor-powered design requires no adjustments for user height or weight.
- 0 degree to 90 degree Inversion: Teeter offers the only motorized inversion tables capable of full inversion that can also be stopped at every rotational angle - and remain fixed at that angle to provide the user with a sturdy workout platform - thanks to patented interlocking gears in the motor.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The firm foam surface remains comfortable while allowing for optimum body slides reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- Convenient Hand Grips: Durable coated handles proved support for mounting and can be used as a "traction handle" for additional stretching and decompression while inverted.
- Stable Base with Added Floor Protection: The oversized square base features non-skid floor guards to reduce sliding on hard surfaces and protect floors.
- Quick and Easy Assembly: 90% pre-assembled - simply attach the base to the legs, inserts the main shaft and assemble the handles.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Manual control: Includes a back-up rotation option in the event of power failure.
Click to view Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table Quality Specifications and Comparison Studies
TEETER® Power VI® Image Gallery
Inverted back extension
- Frame Color: Silver
- Height capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kgs)
- Motor: UL Listed 1647. 115 Volts, 1 Amp, 60 Hertz. Other voltage configurations available by special order.
- Assembled Footprint: 54.5" x 35.25" x 61"
- In-Use Dimensions at Max Height Setting: 75" x 32.25" x 88"
- Assembled Weight: 161 lbs
- Package dimensions: 49" x 36" x 13" (125 x 91 x 33 cm)
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Warranty - Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: M1-1008 ProdID_3167
Product Name: Hang Ups Power VI Inversion Table with EZ Reach Gravity Lock -- Teeter (M1-1008)
Manufacturer: TEETER HANG UPS
Manufacturer Part No: M1-1008