The HIGH-Step™ - The Step® is the original aerobic step exerciser, most often used by fitness professionals, health club members and trainers alike.
The Step® is America's original aerobic fitness step system and is widely used by individuals and over 18,000 health clubs. The Step® has a patented design for adjusting and stacking platforms together making it suitable for beginners and advanced steppers alike.
The Step aerobic activity involves low-impact, high-intensity exercise - recommended by physical therapists and fitness professionals.
- New! Compact Aerobic Step-Space Saver
- Non-slip surface on platform that supports up to 275 lbs.
- Stepping surface: 13" x 9"
- Adjusts from 4" to 12.5"
- Unigue Patented Design With 4 Adjustable Risers Allows Multiple Height Positions
- Can Be Used As A Bench Seat For Additional Workout Routines
- Ultra Sturdy Step With Textured Platform And Rubber Feet, Hepls Prevent Slipping
- Actual Size: 16 in. square x 14 in. H
- Includes The High Step Circuit Complete Workout DVD Featuring The Premiere Step Fitness Trainer Cathe Friedrich
- Made In The U.S.A.
Looking for Aerobic steps for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: F1080 ProdID_1554
Product Name: The HIGH-Step with FREE workout DVD -- The Step (F1080)
Manufacturer: THE STEP
Manufacturer Part No: F1080