Regular 1" Threaded Home Gym Weight Lifting Bars - Threaded weight lifting bars for the home are economical, light weight and feature a locking collar system that is safe to use especially for youngsters. Our threaded Star Lock barbell bars each feature a fully threaded weight sleeve on each end and a pair of Star Locking collars. Weight plates slide onto these bars just as easy as with regular non-threaded bars. Iron weight plates are held securely in place while working out via two Star Lock collars included with each bar. Threaded barbell collars pose no risk of sliding off during workouts and keep the entire barbell safe and secure.
5’ long regular threaded barbell bars – The 5’ long threaded barbell is ideal for barbell workouts in the home gym. Use it to perform flat and incline bench presses or use it while standing for arm curls, tricep extensions, shoulder presses and lat rows. The light weight and short length makes it easy to handle for beginners and allows them to learn proper lifting technique right from the start without the risk of being injured by a barbell that is too heavy.
6’ long home gym threaded barbell bars – The 6’ long weight bar has a wider gripping area from collar to collar for more lifting versatility and therefore can accommodate a mid-width bench. As with the 5’ bar, the 6’ bar is constructed from solid steel from end to end finished off with a protective chrome plating. Star Lock, or “Spin Lock”, collars allow for quick weight changes and safe and secure workouts. The 6’ option makes for a great weight lifting bar for beginners.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Weight Lifting Bar specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Threaded Weight Lifting Bars Include:
- RBB-60T – (1) 5’ Solid Steel Threaded Weight Lifting Bar w/Threaded Bar Collars (12 lbs.)
- RBB-72T – (1) 6’ Solid Steel Threaded Weight Lifting Bar w/Threaded Bar Collars (15 lbs.)
Regular Threaded Weight Lifting Bar Features:
- Lengths: 5’ and 6’ long
- Diameter: 1” for regular “pancake” style plates with 1” center hole
- Construction: Solid steel
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Grip: Knurled gripping area for secure grip during exercises even with sweaty hands
- Weight Capacity: 5’ = 200 lbs. and 6’ = 250 lbs.
- Weight Sleeves: 1” threaded sleeves to accept threaded collars and regular iron plates
- Collars: Includes one pair of threaded or “star lock” collars
- Collar To Collar Gripping Area: 5’ = 35.75” and 6’ = 48”
- Uses: Home use
What Are Examples Of Threaded Weight Lifting Bar Exercises That Can Be Done At Home?:
- Bicep curls
- Tricep extensions
- Flat, incline and decline bench presses
- Lat rows
- Shoulder presses
- Calf raises
What Are The Benefits Of Training With A Threaded Weight Lifting Bar?:
- More secure collars that will not slide off
- Lighter starting weight for beginners compared to Olympic bars
- Can be used in areas too small for an Olympic bar
- Increases strength
- Builds muscle
- Enhances muscular endurance
- Burns fat
All Threaded Weight Bars = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
Item Number: RBB-60T-72T ProdID_2668
Product Name: Threaded 1” Home Gym Weight Lifting Bars -- Ironcompany (RBB-60T-72T)
Manufacturer: CAP BARBELL
Manufacturer Part No: RBB-60T-72T