Ironcompany.com® Signature Series Three Post Push / Pull Sled - Push Pull sleds are known industry wide to be great training tools to not only increase leg, hip, and arm strength but to help develop acceleration as well. Sleds are also an easy-to-use training tool that are truly "functional" in that they give the athlete the ability to train in multiple movement patterns.
- Made in the USA
- Made of 2 1/2" eleven gauge steel with proprietary powder coated finish
- Solid bolt-together construction
- 2” diameter plate loading tube for use with Olympic plates or bumper plates
- Heavy Duty Eyelet on front for Rope or Harness Pulls
- Thick Diamond Plate Foot Pads can be pulled over any surface
- Dimensions: 43” L x 45” W x 38” H
- Weight: 58 lbs.
- Heavy duty Matte Black powder coated frame finish
- NOTE: Made to order with 7-10 business day lead time prior to shipping
Need to make a large purchase of strength training equipment for your boot camp? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.
Item Number: MD-MCS ProdID_19757
Product Name: Three Post Push / Pull Sled -- Ironcompany (MD-MCS)
Manufacturer Part No: MD-MCS