Torque Fitness X-Series TANK Power Curve Resistance Trainer - The TANK from Torque Fitness is a bi-directional power sled on wheels which utilizes a revolutionary resistance drive system to enhance functional training for quickness, endurance, and explosive launching power. By using a unique adjustable and frictionless magnetic brake system, the TANK generates a power curve in resistance which naturally increases with step length, step frequency, and step speed. The faster you push it, the harder it gets. The TANK “Mark I” is designed to bolster explosive functional power for any class of athlete cross-training on all types of different surfaces. Unlike traditional push sleds and pull sleds that are abrasive on most flooring surfaces, the TANK’s durable inflated rubber wheels are both easy on indoor floors and rugged enough for outdoor training on grass, concrete, or other hard pavement. This makes the TANK the perfect training tool for sports performance centers, athletic training camps, fitness boot camps, and cross-training facilities. Add the optional X-Series Group Anchoring Station (GAS) for easy transport of additional functional training accessories to your desired training zone, and then remove it to create a portable mini group fitness anchor station for heavy ropes and resistance bands.
THE ONLY REAL WORLD RESISTANCE TRAINER
Nothing is more functional than “feet on the ground” training your body in real world, not simulated, athletic movements. Increase speed, acceleration, and explosive power on the surface you play on. Drive TANK on the football field, running track, basketball court, or carpet. Whatever shoes your sport calls for, TANK allows you to train in them.
TANK Workouts Go Anywhere:
- Gentle on carpeting
- Gentle on hardwoods
- Gentle on natural or artificial turf grass
3 Workout Zones – Choose your Intensity Level:
- ZONE 1: Speed Power
- ZONE 2: Acceleration Power
- ZONE 3: Explosive Power
THE FASTER YOU PUSH, THE HARDER IT GETS
Something that resists the athlete’s efforts to accelerate and run faster is an exercise technology that has never existed before. The science is represented by the “TANK Power Curve,” that can be split into three workout zones. The lower zone is for speed power through stride length and endurance. The middle zone is to build acceleration power by increasing launching power and stride frequency. The top zone challenges the lower body like no other piece of equipment, providing explosive power and quickness for any breed of athlete. Each power curve position is a starting point, and the workout intensity will increase relative to the speed the TANK is pushed or pulled. A TANK workout is easy to get into, feels great, and takes less time than existing aerobic and strength exercise to deliver more of the results you desire.
TANK Training Advantages:
- Experience – Feeling the resistance increase with speed causes a surprise “wow” reaction and a unique exercise experience that users can love.
- H.I.I.T. – You can select from three levels of resistance and perform bursts of acceleration and speed for High Intensity Interval Training, varying the intensity in different runs or within the same run.
- Safety Deceleration – Resistance that feels dangerous can be backed down instantly during the run to a level that feels safer.
- Portability – TANK’s optional XGAS holds weights and accessories to move a complete workout to any location indoors or outdoors where the XGAS disengages to become a group anchor station for battle ropes, resistance bands, and other attachments.
- Surface Friendly – TANK’s inflated soft wheels are gentle on carpeting, hardwood, and natural turf grass.
- Bi-directional – Resistance is supplied in both directions eliminating the need to turn the TANK around. This narrows the path required for your “TANK ZONE”.
- Competitive Edge – Feed your athletes’ competitive nature by racing with two or more units for resistance sprints. 2 TANK units side by side require a dedicated lane only 8 feet wide.
- Full Body Engagement – Push legs, core, and upper body to the limit. Generate awesome metabolic demand with TANK resistance.
- Sport Specific Workload – Perform speed work for explosive training and work against heavier resistance for football blocking training.
- Increased Traction – The TANK has 2 vertical weight posts designed to hold Olympic weight plates or bumper plates with a 2” diameter center hole. NOTE: Adding weight to the TANK is strictly to add traction to the wheels. Additional weight does not add to the resistance, but is required on some very smooth or slick surfaces in order to create traction for the wheels. The tank can hold up to (6) 45 pound weight plates (270 pounds) to create traction to prevent wheel skidding.
“In training athletes from high school through college to the pros, TANK is a game changer. It’s a complete workout system for any athlete. You can change resistance and intensity up and down, instantly during the run, without stopping to add or remove weights. Never in my life have I seen anything like TANK.” – Deventri Jordan, Game Face Training
- Adjustable and frictionless magnetic brake system that increases resistance with speed
- Dual handles for bidirectional movement
- Nylon covered weight horns for traction and XGAS integration
- Outdoor UV resistant powder coat paint over electroplated frame
- Two towing hooks (one on each end) for battle ropes and harness options
- United States Patent Pending
- Weight plates, battle ropes, resistance bands, kettlebells, medicine balls, slam balls, pull tether, training harness, and other workout accessories sold separately.
Click here to view the Torque Fitness X Series TANK specifications brochure
OPTIONAL Group Anchor Station (XGAS)
Simple but powerful, the XGAS Group Anchor Station is comprised of heavy wall round tubing with a textured midnight black outdoor powder coat finish. By placing weight plates, kettlebells or anything heavy inside, the XGAS creates a multi-person anchor point for fitness training ropes, resistance bands, Stroops Slastix trainers and more.
XGAS Unique Features:
- Portable – Interlocks with TANK for transportation of all training accessories. The XGAS lowers onto the weight posts on top of the TANK allowing you to load it up with all of your training tools and push your workout outside or anywhere you want to train.
- Manageable – When used by itself, the XGAS is lightweight and easy to carry.
- Adaptable – Anything heavy can be used to keep it stationary. Use Olympic weight plates, bumper plates, kettlebells, dumbbells, slam balls, sand bags, or any other heavy item with mass to weigh it down during use.
- Group Training – Up to 20 anchor points can be used for power conditioning ropes, resistance bands, and resistance tubing.
- Battle Rope Anchor – Allows up to eight battle rope anchor positions.
- Outdoor use – Pre-treatment and paint finish make it a great indoor or outdoor training tool.
Click here to view the Torque Fitness X Series XGAS specifications brochure
TANK and XGAS Specifications:
- TANK Dimensions: 49.2” L x 31.9” W x 37.3” H (125 cm x 81 cm x 95 cm)
- TANK Weight (unloaded): 165 lbs. (74.8 kg)
- XGAS Dimensions: 43” L x 21.9” W x 12.0” H (109 cm x 56 cm x 31 cm)
- XGAS Weight (empty): 27 lbs. (12.2 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions and Weight (not including pallet):
- TANK only: 49” L x 36” W x 18” H | 185 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 110)
- TANK with XGAS: 49” L x 36” W x 32” H | 227 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
Commercial Warranty (TANK and XGAS):
- 10 Years – Frame and Welds
- 1 Year – Parts and Finish on workmanship and materials
Need a package quote for multiple TANK power sleds for your athletic training camp or sports performance center? Contact an Ironcompany.com functional strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call with lift gate.
Item Number: XTT1 ProdID_21426
Product Name: TANK Variable Power Curve Resistance Trainer - Rolling Push/Pull Power Sled -- Torque Fitness (XTT1)
Manufacturer: TORQUE FITNESS
Manufacturer Part No: XTT1