The M-Core Training Station is an ergonomically designed exercise bench that adds versatility and functionality to the fitness industry. The bench is a one of a kind design that adjusts to the height and size of the user by being able to adjust in height vertically and horizontally. This unique design allows users to perform many more exercises than on a traditional adjustable bench.
The Mcore TS3 Training Bench is the first bench to engage your core is all the time during exercise. The TS3 has a small foot print. The seat adjusts at 30, 45 and 90 degrees in both directions and vertically from 20"- 27". There are two tightening knobs that stabilize the seat and the bench. There are also 4 handles for resistance band exercises on the base. Two wheels allows for easier portability. You can perform over 200 upper and lower body exercises on the TS3 and five people can train on the it at the same time.
- World's first bench to target core activation
- Total muscle activation occurs during exercise
- Compact design makes for easy storage in homes, apartments and gyms
- Light Weight design and transport wheels allows users to easily move it
- Multi-purpose design allows users to perform a multitude of exercises
- Four handles on base for multi-position and multiple user use with stretch bands and toners
- Ergonomic design allows many different types of users to comfortably use the machine
- The bench is easily manipulated into any of the users desired position
- The stability of the bench allows users to perform both upper and lower body exercises
- The base has scratch resistant rubber feet attached to the bottom ends of the legs and at the bottom of the base axis to enhance stability, support and protect wood floors
- Adjust horizontally to three different angles (90, 45 and 30) by pulling out a quick release pin that inserts through two identical pivot plates
- Adjusts vertically from 20" to 27" by releasing a weld-in pin attached to the main support column which locks into vertical pin holes located on the inner support column
- Includes: 30 picture exercise description poster and Demo DVD
- Upper Body: Flat Bench, Incline Bench, Bent Over Row, Military Press
- Lower Body: Single Leg Squat, Bridge, Single Leg Bridge
- Abdominals: Seated Diagonal Plate Chops, V-Twist
- Colors: Silver Frame with Black Pad Upholstery
- Seat Dimensions: 20" L x 12" W
- Base Dimensions: 30" L x 25" W
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Seat Adjustments: 90, 30 and 45 degrees in both directions.
- Shipping Dimensions: 46" L x 20" W x 12" H
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs.
M-Core Training Station Options
Plyo Top - Removable hard plyo top for lower body exercises such as plyo jumps and step-ups. Inserts into the base of the M-Core TS3. Height adjustments of 14"- 22". Load capacity 1000 lbs. Dimensions 20" L x 16" W. Weighs 27 lbs.
Training Bar - 3 foot bar with soft neoprene foam cover that allows for a comfortable grip. There are D rings on both ends for bands with clip attachments. Can be used for upper and lower body exercises. Weighs 3 lbs.
Leg Strap - The Leg Strap is an accesssory that attaches to the base of the TS3. Leg strap attaches through handles on bench for upper and lower body exercises such as Back Extension or Oblique exercises. Also can be used if footing slips during exercise. The inside of the strap is made of a soft neoprene pad. A buckle allows you to tighten or loosen the strap. The adjustable strap allows you to anchor legs and feet for upper body exercises. Weighs 1 lb.
Dip Bar - Removable Dip Bar attachment. The Dip Bar is a lightweight, strong attachment that inserts into the base of the TS3. Weighs 20 lbs.
Looking for fitness equipment for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: M-CORE-TS3 ProdID_5114
Product Name: MCore TS3 Training Station -- BOMB PROOF (M-CORE-TS3)
Manufacturer: BOMB PROOF
Manufacturer Part No: M-CORE-TS