TrakFitness TrakBar 24 Cable Pull Bar - Enhance performance and improve results with the TrakBar 24 - the most versatile multi-functional cable pull bar available. By combining two of the rotational TrakHandle Pro's with the adjustable patent pending TrakBars, TrakFitness has introduced a fourth axis of rotation and created the most functionally advanced cable pull bars in the industry, which include the TrakRow and the TrakBar 42. There is no other cable attachment that can offer the advanced level of versatility and performance that the TrakBar 24 provides for cable exercises such as back rows, pulldowns, bicep curls, tricep extensions, clean and jerk, and other functional training exercises.
Trak Fitness accessories are revolutionizing resistance training because they are the only cable attachments that allow users to maintain ergonomically correct positioning throughout the full range of the exercise movement.
- (1) TrakBar 24 cable pull bar - 24"
- The TrakRow requires two TrakHandles (sold separately) for use
- Black Powder Coat with Chrome Hand Grip
- Connects to any standard clip or carabiner
- Adjustable to 12", 18", and 24" handle spreads, which allows users of all sizes to target a wide range of muscle groups from a variety of angles
- Constructed with high quality die cast aluminum
- Stainless steel pins with push button release operation for ease of use
- Pins are secured to the bar with stainless steel lanyards
- When ordered together with two TrakHandles, the TrakRow can be specified without pins, leaving the TrakHandles permanently attached - this configuration may better suit a high volume setting
- Backed by manufacturer 2-year warranty
- Ship weight: 7 lbs.
Note: TrakBar 24 is NOT compatible with TrakHandle Sport
Workout Benefits Spotlight: Biceps Cable Curls
The TrakBar 24 tracks perfectly with your body's natural movements to help focus the resistance on the biceps and eliminate the strain on the wrists and joints that often occurs during biceps curl exercises. The TrakBar 24 includes settings for 12", 18", and 24" spreads, which allows users of all sizes to target the biceps from a variety of angles.
The patent pending rotational elements of the TrakBar 24 enables rotation of the wrists throughout the entire exercise which develops the biceps through their full range of motion. These rotational advantages allow seamless transitions through multiple biceps exercises without releasing your grip or changing attachments. You can now transition between traditional biceps curls, reverse biceps curls and other biceps curl variations without ever letting go of the bar.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: TB24-BK ProdID_20240
Product Name: TrakBar 24 Cable Pull Bar -- TrakFitness (TB24-BK)
Manufacturer Part No: TB24-BK