Tuff Tread 4600HRT Heavy-Duty Commercial Treadmill - The Super Tuff Treadmill is not built for the average anything. From the heaviest NFL linemen to the most extreme climates on earth, Tuff Treads are extremely overbuilt to handle any situation and are in a treadmill class all unto themselves. Tuff Treads are a low maintenance treadmill built for US Navy ships, all branches of the military deployed in any terrain or climate, oil rig platforms, professional sports teams, fire stations, police stations and penitentiaries.
The Best Treadmill For Heavy Users - Whether you’re walking, jogging, running or rehabbing, the Tuff Tread is the best treadmill money can buy for extremely heavy users. Each Tuff Tread weight capacity is rated at an astounding 700 lbs. which dwarfs other commercial grade treadmills. The deck is made from high grade plywood, not cheap particle board that requires constant lubrication like other treads. The rollers are the heavies in the business made from steel with a huge internal steel shaft and extremely large industrial bearings. The pulley on each roller is welded, machined and balance tested. And what really separates a Tuff Tread from anything else is the shock absorbing deck system. Dual density rubber bumpers are strategically placed at all points of impact and push off under the wooden deck for maximum impact and vibration control. Take indoor walking and running to a whole new level with no limits.
The Strongest Treadmill Motor In The Industry - The patented “Force Multiplier” is a bit like supercharging a treadmill motor giving it a lot more power and torque while making it run more efficiently for a much improved lifespan. The reason most treadmills break and fail is because of the continual pounding they receive all day, every day. The average single belt motor design is just not made to withstand this abuse for a long period of time. The Force Multiplier includes a two belt system, contrary to other commercial treads that only have one. The first belt runs from the motor to the front roller to make the belt turn. The second belt, and the one that really makes the difference in the torque and motor efficiency, runs from the motor to the huge steel flywheel. This Force Multiplier is able to run faster than the motor itself which in turn generates more force than the user creates and has a dramatic effect on performance.
A Corrosion Resistant Treadmill For Harsh Climates - Tuff Tread coats their steel frames, motor hoods and other select metal parts on their treads with a product called Polyshield which is the same type of all-weather, abrasion proof polyuria coating used in spray on truck bed liners. This seamless protective coating is what makes Tuff Tread ideal in salt air conditions as well as hot, humid, sandy, dirty and gritty climates.
Tuff Treads are available for purchase through the GSA Advantage on Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a Tuff Tread question or need to explore customization opportunities? Contact an Ironcompany.com Tuff Tread expert today at 1-888-758-7527.
- Two polar telemetry controlled heart rate programs: Weight Loss and Advanced Cardio
- Preset and customizable programming with Dot Matrix information display
- Contact heart rate display
- 5 Window LED displays calories, METS (metabolic equivalents), watts, time, distance, incline and speed
- Magnetic emergency "kill" switch
- Countdown timer and security code
- 110V 60HZ (220V available)
- 5 function display with constant readout for speed, calories, time, distance, incline
- 2-stage "NSR" shock absorbing deck with dual rubber lateral dampeners
- No maintenance reversible super deck has self-lubricating dry resin system. Never needs waxing or lubricating
- 21" x 63" woven nylon walking belt with ultra-sonic welded system
- Options you can add: Medical Handrail and Power Compliance Kits, RS-232 Port, 26" Extended Stubby Hand Grips
Illustration of the Tuff Tread 4600-HRT Treadmill console.
- Patented "Zero-Load" Motor 4 HP Continuous/8+ HP Peak Rated
- Belt / Walking Dimensions: 21” x 63”
- Bullet Proof Display
- Patented Force Multiplier
- Cyclonic Cooling
- Frame: Heavy-Duty Steel
- 2 1/2" precision balanced crowned rollers.
- Speed Range 0.5 - 12 MPH
- Grade Elevation 0-15%
- 700 LB User Weight Capacity.
- Full Commercial Unrestricted-Use Warranty
- Treadmill Dimensions: 37" x 87" footprint w/ 8" step-up
- Treadmill Weight: 590 lbs
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 year
- Electronics: 5 year
- Motor: 10 year
- Labor: 1 year
For technical information on the Super Tread please click here.
Electrical Requirements for Commercial Installation:
- Use only 120 VOLT 20 AMP dedicated circuit minimum.
- Dedicated circuits for each treadmill must be installed in accordance with current voltage drop standards set by NEC code.
- Note: A dedicated circuit is a circuit and breaker reserved for the exclusive use of one and ONLY one treadmill. This includes hot, neutral and ground wires. This circuit should not be shared with any other equipment.
Click here to inquire about special pricing currently available for this treadmill
Need to make a large purchase of cardio equipment for a gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the continental US only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: 4600HRT ProdID_2892
Product Name: Super Tuff Treadmill w/Heart Rate Control -- Tuff Tread (4600HRT)
Manufacturer Part No: 4600HRT