L780 Club Series Cardio Trainer Treadmill -- Landice (L780-CLUB-CT)
List Price: $4,495.00
Your Price: $4,045.00
You Save: $450.00 (10 %)
* denotes required field
12" Vision System upgrade:
Landice iPod Audio/Video Cable:
Landice Walk Station:
Landice Mounting Bracket:
Landice Club Treadmill Electrical Option:*
NOTE: ONLY AVAILABLE IN TITANIUM COLOR FRAME.
Landice L780 Club Series Cardio Trainer Treadmill - Landice treadmills have over 40 years field experience in the harshest club environments. The "Club Series" represents the culmination of this experience. Using the latest in engineering technology, uncompromised materials, and old-fashioned American craftsmanship, these treadmills offer the features and dependability today's high volume health clubs demand.
Consumer Reports named the Landice L7 Treadmill as the #1 treadmill! - Click here
The Cardio Trainer control panel offers a color, dot-matrix motivational display. Features include built-in programs, user programs, and wireless interactive heart-rate control.
Landice Cardio Treadmills feature three fitness tests.
Balke Fitness Test
The Balke Test founded by Dr. Balke is widely established and an accepted fitness test.
This is a heart rate controlled, walking pace, ariable incline fitness test. It will keep you at a walking speed for most of the test and increase elevation in an effort to raise your heart rate to a target. The longer it takes your heart rate to reach the target, the better your score (health.) This test is a maximum of 20 minutes.
Gerkin Fitness Test
The Gerkin Test founded by Dr. Gerkin is widely established and an accepted fitness test.
This is a heart rate controlled, runners' paced, ariable incline fitness test. It will start at a walking speed and increase speed and elevation in an effort to raise your heart rate to a target. The longer it takes your heart rate to reach the target, the better your score (health). This test is a maximum of 17 minutes.
Army 2-mile Test
These tests are manually controlled, flat round, complete as fast as you can. Upon completion, they receive a score (1-100.)
The Landice PodGrip is included!
The new Landice PodGrip is made from a new super-gripping polymer and is designed to "grip" an iPod® or MP3 player in the center of the reading rack without slipping. The position allows the user easy access to the iPod controls while walking or running.
- 4-HP continuous duty motor
- 0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
- 20" x 58" four-ply treadbelt
- 2 -1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 400-pound user weight capacity
- Reading / Accessory Rack
- L7 Footprint 32" x 77" - Weight 300 lbs.
- 15% grade electric elevation
High-Tech Entertainment Center features:
- Integrated 4-Speed Personal Fan
- PodGrip Dock to hold iPhone ®, iPod ®, or MP3 player (not included) in place
- Integrated connectivity from PodGrip MP3 player dock to Stereo Speakers (100dB)
- Water Bottle Holder
- Accessory Pocket
Warranty – Commercial:
- 5 years – Parts*
- 3 years – *Executive touch screen console, headphone jack, connector, USB port
- 2 years – *Wear items, specifically treadbelt and deck (treadmills)
- 1 year – Labor
- Note: Warranty eligible for commercial settings ONLY. Warranty service labor claims outside of a 60-mile radius from the nearest manufacturer-authorized service provider may incur additional trip charges.
Landice Shock Absorption System
A 150 lb. runner can experience a peak of impact force of up to 450 lbs. with every footstep on a hard surface. A properly designed treadmill can eliminate this initial jolt, reducing the peak force transmitted throughout the body by up to 50%. At Landice our latest treadmill innovation is the creation of a built-in shock absorption system, the VFX Suspension.
VFXPLUS Suspension - Standard on all Landice Treadmills
- Optimal suspension for impact reduction while maintaining a natural running feel.
- Dual suspension response system tuned to accommodate a runner throughout the stride cycle (55-durometer and 45-durometer shock absorber.)
The Landice Shock Absorption System is one of the best shock absorption systems on the market today. Over 37 years of field experience in the harshest club environments has led to its development.
For a more detailed desciption of the Landice VFX Shock Absorption System click here.
The Landice Vision System Upgrade
Includes a DVD/CD player, full function remote control, and stereo headphones.
Landices gorgeous 12" liquid crystal video display includes a side-loading DVD player that is fully self contained. With our integrated television tuner upgrade, just plug the coaxial cable from your cable outlet into the bottom of the treadmill and you can watch your favorite television shows as well.
Landice TV Tuner
With the Landice integrated television tuner, just plug your coaxial cable from your cable outlet into the bottom of the treadmill and you can watch your favorite television shows as well.
Coaxial cable NOT included
Landice Treadmill Color Options
Click on the links below for more information about Landice Treadmills
Drive Motor Info
Elevation Motor Info
Tread Belt Info
Shock Absorption Info
Landice Additional Options:
- Professional WalkStation™ - Why surf the internet, answer your emails, or take a conference call at your desk when you can be burning calories on a Landice Professional WalkStation? Get a great walking workout while using the WalkStation's versatile computer work surfaces, or swing the work surfaces out of the way and crank up the treadmill's speed to get in your daily run. The WalkStation easily adapts to any newer style residential or commercial Landice Treadmill. The WalkStation is equipped with a Landice LapStrap™, TreadMouse™, ErgoKey™ and PhoneDock™ work surfaces.
- VESA-D Mounting Bracket - The optional VESA-D mounting bracket accepts up to a 24-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computer, computer monitor, or TV. This option is available for any Landice treadmill or ElliptiMill
- iPod® Audio/Video Cable - The optional iPod® Audio/Video cable provides you with a full multi-media workout solution. Once your exercise machine is equipped with the VESA-D Mounting Bracket and a flat screen TV, simply attach the iPod® cable to enjoy your favorite movies, videos, and music straight from your iPod® or iPhone®.
Electrical Requirements for Commercial Installation:
- Use only 120 VOLT 20 AMP dedicated circuit minimum.
- Dedicated circuits for each treadmill must be installed in accordance with current voltage drop standards set by NEC code.
- Note: A dedicated circuit is a circuit and breaker reserved for the exclusive use of one and ONLY one treadmill. This includes hot, neutral and ground wires. This circuit should not be shared with any other equipment.
Click here to inquire about special pricing currently available for this treadmill
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: L780-CLUB-CT ProdID_136
Manufacturer Part No: L780-CLUB-CT