Landice L980 Club Series Pro Sports Trainer Treadmill - Made in the USA and available for purchase on GSA and CMAS contract, Landice treadmills have over 40 years field experience in the harshest club environments and are a perfect treadmill choice for any military base or government installation. The “Club Series” represents the culmination of this experience. Using the latest in engineering technology, uncompromised materials, and old-fashioned American craftsmanship, these treadmills offer the features and dependability today's high volume health clubs demand.
The Pro Sports Trainer control panel offers built-in programs and user programs. A unique program progress indicator guides users through their workout.
Add the Landice PodGrip to your Treadmill
The new Landice PodGrip is made from a new super-gripping polymer and is designed to "grip" an iPod® or MP3 player in the center of the reading rack without slipping. The position allows the user easy access to the iPod controls while walking or running.
- 4-HP continuous duty motor
- 0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
- 22" x 63" four-ply treadbelt
- 3 -1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- Reading / Accessory Rack
- L9 Footprint 32" x 82" - Weight 425 lbs.
- 15% grade electric elevation
High-Tech Entertainment Center features:
- Integrated 4-Speed Personal Fan
- PodGrip Dock to hold iPhone ®, iPod ®, or MP3 player (not included) in place
- Integrated connectivity from PodGrip MP3 player dock to Stereo Speakers (100dB)
- Water Bottle Holder
- Accessory Pocket
Warranty – Commercial:
- 5 years – Parts*
- 3 years – *Executive touch screen console, headphone jack, connector, USB port
- 2 years – *Wear items, specifically treadbelt and deck (treadmills)
- 1 year – Labor
- Note: Warranty eligible for commercial settings ONLY. Warranty service labor claims outside of a 60-mile radius from the nearest manufacturer-authorized service provider may incur additional trip charges.
Landice Shock Absorption System
A 150 lb. runner can experience a peak of impact force of up to 450 lbs. with every footstep on a hard surface. A properly designed treadmill can eliminate this initial jolt, reducing the peak force transmitted throughout the body by up to 50%. At Landice our latest treadmill innovation is the creation of a built-in shock absorption system, the VFX Suspension.
VFXPLUS Suspension - Standard on all Landice Treadmills
- Optimal suspension for impact reduction while maintaining a natural running feel.
- Dual suspension response system tuned to accommodate a runner throughout the stride cycle (55-durometer and 45-durometer shock absorber.)
The Landice Shock Absorption System is one of the best shock absorption systems on the market today. Over 37 years of field experience in the harshest club environments has led to its development.
For a more detailed desciption of the Landice VFX Shock Absorption System click here.
Optional 19" LED HDTV Vision System with HDMI port
Click on the links below for more information about Landice Treadmills
Drive Motor Info
Elevation Motor Info
Tread Belt Info
Shock Absorption Info
VESA-D Mounting Bracket (OPTIONAL):
- The optional VESA-D mounting bracket accepts up to a 24-inch VESA-D 75/100 compatible flat screen computer, computer monitor, or TV. This option is available for any Landice treadmill or ElliptiMill.
Electrical Requirements for Commercial Installation:
- Use only 120 VOLT 20 AMP dedicated circuit minimum.
- Dedicated circuits for each treadmill must be installed in accordance with current voltage drop standards set by NEC code.
- Note: A dedicated circuit is a circuit and breaker reserved for the exclusive use of one and ONLY one treadmill. This includes hot, neutral and ground wires. This circuit should not be shared with any other equipment.
Click here to inquire about special pricing currently available for this treadmill
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: L980-CLUB-PST ProdID_133
Product Name: L980 Club Series Pro Sports Trainer Treadmill -- Landice (L980-CLUB-PST)
Manufacturer Part No: L980-CLUB-PST