Bomb Proof Super Tuff Tread Heavy-Duty Commercial Treadmill – BP-4600HRT - Bomb Proof makes the most durable treadmill on the planet - period. The Bomb Proof Super Tuff Treads come with one of the most innovative and durable deck and belt designs on the market today. The Bomb Proof Super Tuff Tread "Super Deck" is built with an incredible 13 layers of ultra-dense birch and eucalyptus hard woods. Field tested with users up to 700 lbs., the Bomb Proof Super Tuff Tread "Super Deck" surpasses the needs of the most rigorous training environments. Over the long haul, the "Super Deck" lasts longer, lubricates better, helps the belt run cooler, lowers electrical usage costs, and supports heavier loads compared to traditional treadmill decks.
With a ton of features like an Easy-to-Read LED display, patented flywheel design, countdown timer, zero-load motor and self-lubricating system, the Bomb Proof Super Tuff Tread Treadmill will be the best cardio equipment purchase you ever make!
The treadmill choice of firefighters is the Super Tuff Tread by Bomb Proof - Because of the Super Tuff Tread 700 lb. weight capacity, these treadmills are very popular with firefighters as they like to train with all their gear on. These treadmills absolutely live up to their “Bomb Proof” name!
- Two polar telemetry controlled heart rate programs: Weight Loss and Advanced Cardio
- Preset and customizable programming with Dot Matrix information display
- Contact heart rate display
- 5 Window LED displays calories, METS (metabolic equivalents), watts, time, distance, incline and speed
- Magnetic emergency "kill" switch
- Countdown timer and security code
- Bullet-proof display
- Patented Flywheel design
- Cyclonic cooling
- Zero-load motor
Illustration of the Tuff Tread 4600-HRT Treadmill console.
- Patented "Zero-Load" Motor 4 HP Continuous/8+ HP Peak Rated
- 700 lb. user capacity (Full commercial/health club rated)
- Speed: 1-12 mph
- Elevation: 0-15%
- 110V 60HZ (220V available)
- 5 function display with constant readout for speed, calories, time, distance, incline
- 2-stage "NSR" shock absorbing deck with dual rubber lateral dampeners
- No maintenance reversible super deck has self-lubricating dry resin system. Never needs waxing or lubricating
- 21" x 63" woven nylon walking belt with ultra-sonic welded system
- Options you can add: Medical Handrail and Power Compliance Kits, RS-232 Port, 26" Extended Stubby Hand Grips
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 year
- Electronics: 5 year
- Motor: 10 year
- Labor: 1 year
For technical information on the Super Tread please click here.
Electrical Requirements for Commercial Installation:
- Use only 120 VOLT 20 AMP dedicated circuit minimum.
- Dedicated circuits for each treadmill must be installed in accordance with current voltage drop standards set by NEC code.
- Note: A dedicated circuit is a circuit and breaker reserved for the exclusive use of one and ONLY one treadmill. This includes hot, neutral and ground wires. This circuit should not be shared with any other equipment.
Click here to inquire about special pricing currently available for this treadmill
Shipping cost included within the continental US only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: BP-4600HRT ProdID_2892
Manufacturer Part No: BP-4600HRT