LPG Muscle Tri-Bells 4" Single Hi-Tech Tricep Rope
- Nothing gets attention like a killer set of triceps. And nothing builds that dominant upper arm muscle group better than hi-tech Tri-Bells extension cables. Engineered to outperform ordinary triceps ropes, Tri-Bells extension cables redefine rope style exercises with a revolutionary new sport grip that delivers 30% greater muscle stimulation. The perfect choice for athletes, Tri-Bells patent pending gripping domes improve sport performance by conditioning gripping and throwing muscles of forearms, wrists and hands, as well as the three heads of the triceps muscles.
- Targets lateral AND long head triceps muscles
- "Ball Style" grip strengthens and conditions forearms, wrists and hand "stabilizer" muscles
- Provides a first ever cable machine alternative for single dumbbell triceps extension exercises
- Uses common rope style exercise movements
- Outperforms common triceps rope
- Patent Pending hemispherical gripping surface and revolutionary new sport grip
- Full commercial grade steel construction
- Powder coated, textured gripping surface
- 1000# strong ultra-flexible and spider web thin cable suspension for optimal exercise freedom of movement
- Plush, hygienic rubberized cable sleeves
- Color: Black bell and Orange tube cover
- Lifetime Full Replacement Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Bell Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 2"
- Cable Length: 9 inches
- Weight: 1.125 lbs.
To perform any rope type triceps extension exercise with Tri-Bells, simply attach cable suspension loop to the snap hook of cable resistance machine. Next place palm(s) over Tri-Bells Hi-tech hemisphere(s) with suspension cable positioned between thumb and pointer finger.
Begin exercise by situating body accordingly (kneeling, standing, lying, etc.) with elbow(s) bent to form a right angle and under tension of weight stack, straighten arms against resistance until straight. Hold this full extension muscle contraction for 1-2 seconds, then slowly (2-4 seconds) bend elbows (lowering weight stack) until arm(s) once again reach the starting position angle. Repeat until desired set repetitions are completed.
Please allow 2 weeks manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: TB-4S ProdID_19524
Manufacturer: LPG MUSCLE
Manufacturer Part No: TB-4S