Let’s face it, after 50+ years “old school” just wasn’t cool anymore. That’s why the folks at LPG Muscle decided to give grandpa’s triceps ropes a hi-tech overhaul which included a revolutionary new gripping style made possible by some sweet Hi-tech Hemispheres! They not only rock the triceps long heads like ropes do, but also smoked the laterals along with the throwing muscles of the wrists and forearms!
But LPG didn’t stop there, no! They wanted to do grandpa justice by unleashing arms to attack weight stacks with more freedom of movement. So out went the thick, inflexible (and filthy) ropes and in came an ultra-lightweight and flexible cable suspension system covered in plush, hygienic rubberized tubing that was sure to get noticed! And, athletes take note...Tri-Bells will enhance ball throwing power!
- Patent Pending “Hi-Tech” gripping hemispheres
- “Ball Style” grip maximizes both Lateral & Long Triceps head stimulation
- “Ball Style” grip conditions forearm, wrist and hand “stabilizer” muscles
- Full commercial grade steel construction
- Powder coated, textured gripping surface
- 1500# strong ultra-flexible cable suspension for optimal exercise freedom of movement
- Plush, hygienic cable covers
- Color: Black bell(s) and Orange tube cover(s)
- Lifetime Full Replacement Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Single Rope - 9” cable, weight 14 oz.
- Double Rope – 12” cables joined at one eyelet, weight 2 lbs.
To perform any rope type triceps extension exercise with Tri-Bells, simply attach cable suspension loop to the snap hook of cable resistance machine. Next place palm(s) over Tri-Bells Hi-tech hemisphere(s) with suspension cable positioned between thumb and pointer finger.
Begin exercise by situating body accordingly (kneeling, standing, lying, etc.) with elbow(s) bent to form a right angle and under tension of weight stack, straighten arms against resistance until straight. Hold this full extension muscle contraction for 1-2 seconds, then slowly (2-4 seconds) bend elbows (lowering weight stack) until arm(s) once again reach the starting position angle. Repeat until desired set repetitions are completed.
Please allow 2 weeks manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: TB-4 ProdID_19524
Manufacturer: LPG MUSCLE
Manufacturer Part No: TB-4