TrueGRIP 2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0 Thick Grips Combo (3 Pairs) -- Iron Bull Strength (TGRIP-2.0-2.5-3.0)
List Price: $136.00
Your Price: $115.00
You Save: $21.00 (15 %)
* denotes required field
1st Pair - TrueGRIP 2.0 Color*
2nd Pair - TrueGRIP 2.5 Color*
3rd Pair - TrueGRIP 3.0 Color*
2”, 2.5”, and 3” Diameter Combo
Iron Bull Strength TrueGRIP Thick Grips - How does thick bar training work? The fastest, easiest and cheapest way to add muscle to your upper body is definitely through thick grip training. By increasing the bar, dumbbells or cable attachment's original grip by 200%, 250% or even 300%, you immediately start working on your weak link. Not only does thick grip training will help you build huge forearms, crazy grip strength, strong hands and big arms, but you will also develop levels of upper body power you have never experienced before.
By simply adding a pair of TrueGRIP thick bar adapters to your current routine, you will instantly start improving your weak hand, forearms and grip strength AND recruit more muscle fibers when it's most important... While lifting heavy weights! In a matter of seconds, you will convert any barbell, dumbbell, pull up bar, dip station, machine and cable attachment into an extreme strength and muscle building exercise. You will finally be able to achieve your true genetic muscular potential!
- (1) Pair TrueGRIP 2.0 Thick Grips
- (1) Pair TrueGRIP 2.5 Thick Grips
- (1) Pair TrueGRIP 3.0 Thick Grips
TrueGRIP 2.0 Specifications:
- Color: Green, Pink, or Purple
- Diameter: 2.00 inches (at contoured center) / 1.75 inches (at ends)
- Thickness: 0.375 inches
- Length: 4.75 inches
- Weight: 13.0 oz (pair) / 6.5 oz (individually)
TrueGRIP 2.0 Application:
- For beginners or women
- Designed for pulling exercises, deadlifts and rows
- Recommended to athletes new to thick grip training
- Perfect size for people with smaller hands
- Increase conventional grip diameter by 200% (2 inches)
TrueGRIP 2.5 Specifications:
- Color: Red, Green, or Blue
- Diameter: 2.50 inches (at contoured center) / 2.25 inches (at ends)
- Thickness: 0.625 inches
- Length: 4.75 inches
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz (pair) / 11.5 oz (individually)
TrueGRIP 2.5 Application:
- For advanced lifters and bodybuilders
- Designed for curls, pull ups and dumbbell exercises
- Perfect size for average sized hands
- Increase conventional grip diameter by 250% (2.5 inches)
TrueGRIP 3.0 Specifications:
- Color: Orange or Black
- Diameter: 3.00 inches (at contoured center) / 2.625 inches (at ends)
- Thickness: 0.75 inches
- Length: 4.75 inches
- Weight: 2 lb 4 oz (pair) / 1 lb 2 oz (individually)
TrueGRIP 3.0 Application:
- For very advanced lifters and hardcore bodybuilders
- Designed for all barbell presses, dips and pushing exercises
- Perfect size for large sized hands
- Increase conventional grip diameter by 300% (3 inches)
- Recommended to train with TrueGRIP 2.5 for a few months prior to moving up to TrueGRIP 3.0
- Patented ergonomic design for maximum performance
- Arch support for increased balance, stability and comfort
- Evenly spaced grooves (4) for increased finger grip
- Superior quality - made to last a lifetime
- Perfect and secure fit on all bars and dumbbells
- Strong, non-compressive polymer material
- Installs in less than 10 seconds
- Increased muscle activation
- Bigger and stronger forearms, arms, and upper body muscles
- Increased hand, wrist, forearm and grip strength without any extra sets, reps or exercises
- Increased hand and wrist comfort on heavy presses
- Increased weight distribution across the body
- Reduced joint pressure at the wrists, elbows and shoulders while exercising
- Tremendous pump in arms and forearms
- Increased hand hygiene
- Hand protection from callus tissue
- Saves time and money over other gripping devises
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What are TrueGRIPs? TrueGRIPs are the most advanced training tool on the market that allows you finally reach your true muscular potential. They will help you add muscle and strength to your body in record time by eliminating your body's weak link.
- How do they work? TrueGRIPs instantly convert any barbell, dumbbell, pull up bar, cable attachment and exercise machine into a thick-handled apparatus allowing you to access all the benefits of thick bars.
- What are thick bars? Thick bars are normal dumbbells or barbells with a large diameter handle. Handles with a diameter over 2 inches are considered thick bars.
- Do they really work? Yes. Old time strongmen like Louis Cyr used thick bar training to achieve their incredible upper body strength and mass. Only the best coaches in the world continued to use thick bars with pro athletes and Olympic lifters while the average fitness centers changed for cheap smaller bars to save money.
- How are they designed for maximum performance? Just like your foot, your hand has a natural arch to it. It is as important for your hand to have proper arch support when doing pushing exercises, heavy presses, curls or any exercise. TrueGRIP’s unique barrel-shaped design offers the necessary support you need for your hand to maximize comfort and performance. It increases the surface between your hand and the bar thus offering a better weight transfer across the body.
- What is the difference between TrueGRIPs and thick bars? TrueGRIPs are much better than thick bars and for many reasons. TrueGRIPs have an ergonomic design which offers arch support for maximum performance, they are fully portable and allow you to convert ANY bar or dumbbell into a thick bar AND they cost only a fraction of a full set of thick bars and dumbbells (more than $25,000!).
- What are TrueGRIPs made of? The TrueGRIP is made from a special aerospace-grade polymer to allow easy installation while being rock solid on the bar when doing heavy presses. Don't get caught up thinking this is cheap foam or plastic material. They are designed to withstand thousands of pounds without ever compressing! Once installed on the bar, they become hard as steel.
- How quickly do I feel the results of TrueGRIPs? You literally feel the TrueGRIPs working on the very first rep of your very first set. The effect is IMMEDIATE and INTENSE. Regular trainees report HUGE pumps in the forearms and arms after only one set. At the end of your first workout, you can barely hold onto anything. The soreness felt on the next day simply proves how well the grips work. The next day is even worse. And the next one too...
- Aren't the TrueGRIPs expensive? At first sight, pessimists say that they are expensive for 2 rubber pieces. We always like to give them this answer: "You pay more for a bucket of protein that lasts you a month and hardly gives you noticeable results after months and months. With the TrueGRIPs, you pay less to get the most advanced thick grips on the market that will last you your whole life, to feel it working INSTANTLY, to add more strength and mass to your body every workout AND backed by a lifetime warranty." The choice is simply easy. Buy them now.
- Are TrueGRIPs secure? Once installed on bars and dumbbells, they hold on like a clamp. Unlike other competitive products available, TrueGRIP will have no free play or slippage when installed on smaller barbells or pull up bars. They become part of the bar.
- Are TrueGRIPs safe? The TrueGRIPs have been designed with only one thing in mind. Performance, Safety and Comfort. Of course, every time you lift a weight, there is an inherent risk of injury no matter what exercise equipment you use. The TrueGRIPs come with very clear instructions that you must follow for your general safety and for a better training experience using TrueGRIPs.
- Are TrueGRIPs easy to use? Very easy. They install in under 10 seconds on any equipment. You simply follow these 3 simple steps: Split the grip, slide on the bar, and release! They are then ready to go.
- How many sizes and colors of TrueGRIPs are there available? We are proud to say that we offer the largest selection of thick grips in the entire world and the most advanced design available on the market. We offer 3 different sizes and 7 different colors!
- Which size of TrueGRIP should I get? Each size serves a different purpose. The TrueGRIP 2.0 is best for pulling exercises and deadlifts, the TrueGRIP 2.5 is best for curls, pull ups and dumbbell exercises and the TrueGRIP 3.0 is best for all barbell presses. For a more general purpose, we recommend the TrueGRIP 2.0 to women and beginners, the TrueGRIP 2.5 to advanced lifters and the TrueGRIP 3.0 to the most hardcore lifters.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: TGRIP-2.0-2.5-3.0 ProdID_20786
Product Name: TrueGRIP 2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0 Thick Grips Combo (3 Pairs) -- Iron Bull Strength (TGRIP-2.0-2.5-3.0)
Manufacturer Part No: TGRIP-2.0-2.5-3.0
Available in Green, Pink, or Purple
Available in Red, Green, Blue
Available in Orange or Black
List Price: $85.00
Your Price: $74.00
You Save: $11.00 (13 %)
2” and 2.5” Diameter Combo
List Price: $91.00
Your Price: $79.00
You Save: $12.00 (13 %)
2” and 3” Diameter Combo
List Price: $96.00
Your Price: $84.00
You Save: $12.00 (13 %)
2.5” and 3” Diameter Combo