TuffStuff KDS-71LP Selectorized Leg Press for Kids - The Youth Fitness Leg Press by TuffStuff is designed specifically to introduce children to weight training for the leg musculature in a fun and safe way. While squats, even with just bodyweight, are a great way to tone and strengthen the quadriceps, hamstrings and glutes, they are also difficult to teach and many children lack the coordination to do them correctly. This well designed leg press for kids allows youngsters to train the same muscles in a seated position that is much easier to learn.
In our increasingly sedentary society, many children spend hours looking at computer screens but do not exercise adequately through play. The health benefits of beginning brief weight training programs early are well documented. These benefits include assisting with weight loss, reducing the likelihood of developing diabetes, improving immune system function, and relieving stress. Children involved in youth sports who engage in light weight training will also be in better shape than their non-training peers and may be less likely to suffer injuries on the field or court.
The TuffStuff Kids Stuff line of strength equipment is made to cater to the unique needs of 8-13 year olds. Quick adjust seats and back pads, along with color-coded weight stacks makes the Kids Stuff line of strength equipment the perfect choice for youth recreation programs. Transport wheels and quick adjustments give teachers and supervisors the ability to easily change and customize circuit routines while traditional movements and light starting weights create a fun and motivating environment to help build a child's self esteem and sense of accomplishment.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com TuffStuff Strength Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
TuffStuff Youth Fitness Leg Press Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 73” L x 58” W x 76” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Frame Design: Easy walk-in design
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Primary Pivot Points: All primary pivot points rotate on 1” solid Stainless Steel axles with 2” sealed and hidden roller bearings
- Safety Shrouds: Full length, dual-sided weight stack safety shrouds
- Guide Rods: ¾” solid steel guide rods are hard chrome plated and polished for smooth performance and durability
- Cables: Certified 2200-pound test 3/16" military spec nylon coated cable
- Pulleys: Solid aluminum pulley wheels on all cable units
- Footplate: Custom convex footplate provides neutral ankle and knee alignment during exercise
- Side Handles: Side handles offer support during exercise and when entering and exiting the machine
- Seat and Back Pads: Quick-adjust seat and back pads accommodate large or small kids
- Weight Stack: 150-pound quick-adjust color coded weight stack ideal for co-ed and mixed age classes.
- Weight Stack Pin: Lanyard secured, magnetic steel weight stack pin ensures a solid connection for added safety and security
- Feet: Includes elevated steel reinforced rubber stabilizer feet that are pre-drilled for floor mounting and help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industry’s highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: Platinum sparkle accented with ebony chrome finish; optional custom colors also available
- Uses: For lower body strengthening and conditioning
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Ship Weight: 235 lbs.
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Youth Fitness Leg Press?:
- Safe & simple circuit training ideal for most any youth program or youth group, including kids’ gyms (or kids’ areas in athletic clubs), YMCAs, school PE programs or supervised “After School” REC programs
- “Traditional” weight stack movement that is fun for kids to watch; they feel sense of accomplishment and see improvement (good motivation)
- Tones, strengthens, enhances flexibility, assists with weight loss, improves immune system, relieves stress
- Quick-adjust seat and back pads to accommodate large or small kids
- Light starting weights on all units
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: KDS-71LPS ProdID_19937
Product Name: Kids Stuff Selectorized Leg Press System -- Tuff Stuff (KDS-71LPS)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: KDS-71LPS