Proformance Plus PXLS-7950 PRO-XL Super Power Rack - The Proformance Plus PRO-XL Super Power Rack by TuffStuff Fitness adds a half rack to the frame of our top-end Pro-XL Full Size Power Rack to create one of the most space-efficient work stations you’ll ever see. This crown jewel of our professional line of weight lifting power racks is designed to accommodate two optional Olympic weight lifting platforms with insets for up to three users simultaneously in your gym or strength and conditioning program. One common and effective way to arrange your training is to separate it by squat, push, and pull movements. Either side of this rack allows you to perform the best lifts in all three categories, including resistance band variations using the suspension loops and band pegs that come standard, for a truly complete training experience.
If increased leg and hip power and massive quadriceps are part of your training goals, then squatting is a must. Furthermore, a power rack, or squat rack as they are often and appropriately called, is far and away the safest place to perform squats and squat variations, including front squats, zercher squats, partial squats, and box squats. Key safety attributes of the PRO-XL Super Rack include Swing LockTM stainless steel bar catches and quick change Lever LockTM Safety Spotters rated to 900 pounds weight capacity. The integrated J-hook design features quick change 1” solid steel Swing LockTM bar catches. Also worth noting is the subtle 7° slant design of the uprights on the half rack side. Because the half rack is not enclosed like the power rack, lifters will feel an added sense of security racking and unracking weights at a slight angle. All of these state of the art safety measures make it possible for athletes of different heights and ability levels to train with very little set-up time and with the peace of mind to know they can push their sets to the limit, and even miss a rep if they misjudge their ability, without fear of being pinned under a heavy weight.
The PRO-XL Super Rack is also a monster for training pulling movements. Deadlifts and partial deadlifts work the entire posterior chain like few other lifts, building the hamstrings, glutes, trapezius, and spinal erector muscles. If you prefer “quick” pulls to the slow and grinding nature of deadlifts, simply move out to one of the platforms for full cleans, power cleans, snatches, and power snatches. Complete your back training with at least five different chin-up/pull-up variations to hit the lats and mid-back from multiple angles, including wide, narrow, reverse, neutral, and 2” fat bar chins.
When it’s time for everybody’s favorite pushing exercise - the bench press - the PRO-XL Super Rack is the perfect choice. Both sides have an open design to allow you to easily slide in an adjustable exercise bench, and the same safety features that make squatting in the rack so appealing also make it the first choice for flat bench pressing and bench press variations. Some of the best variations to build the chest, shoulders, and triceps include narrow or close grip bench presses, incline presses, and partial bench presses (or lockouts). Of course, you can also directly train the shoulders in the rack with seated behind the neck presses, front presses, and partial overhead work.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact email@example.com or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus PRO-XL Super Rack Rack Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 97” L x 65” W x 97” H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 3” x 3” x 7 gauge and 2” x 3” x 11 gauge tubular steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Half Rack Uprights: 7° slant design ensures natural and safe racking position
- Design: Incorporates weightlifting, bodyweight training and provides lots of storage for weight plates and Olympic bars
- J-Hooks: Integrated J-hook design (Patent Pending) featuring quick change 1” solid steel Swing LockTM bar catches
- Safety Rails: Includes full length adjustable safety rails with user friendly Lever Lock system that adjusts in 3” increments (rated to 900 lbs. weight capacity)
- Pull-up Station: Durable-welded, knurled and zinc plated multi-grip pull-up station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises. Can also be used as an anchor point for the CrossCore Rotational Bodyweight Trainer
- Frame Connectors: Dual 2” fat bar frame connectors double as additional pull-up station and add structural stability
- Weight Horns: Twelve heavy duty weight horns provide ample room to store weight plates of all sizes
- Attachments: Storage hooks, suspension loops and power band pegs offered as standard features
- Bar Storage: Two built-in Olympic bar holders keep bars within easy reach
- Finish: Electrostatically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industry’s highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: Use for performing muscle and strength building prime mover lifts such as squats, bench presses and overhead presses
- Weight: 860 pounds
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Anchoring: All frames designed to anchor to floor; refer to owner’s manual for anchoring requirements
- Optional Platform: Multiple-layer design, 2” thick platform and inset available with 3/4” solid oak hardwood center or all rubber
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Plus PRO-XL Super Rack?:
- Space-saving workstation designed to accommodate two optional Olympic platforms with insets for up to three users simultaneously
- Train a plethora of squatting, pushing, and pulling movements for complete strength and development
- Some of the many standard features include a multi-grip chin-up/pull-up station, weight horns, Olympic bar holders, storage hooks, suspension loops, and power band pegs
- Safety rails have a 900 lb. weight capacity providing maximum safety for all users and are quick and easy to adjust
- You choose frame colors
Click here to view Tuff Stuff PXLS-7950 specifications brochure
Standard Frame Color Options (click below to enlarge)
Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Sky White, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black
(in order from left to right)
- PXLS-7901 Self-Aligning Adjustable Bench
- Custom designed for use with PXLS-7910, 7920, 7930, and 7950 cage models
- Back support adjusts from lat to 85 degree upright
- Built-in handle and wheels for easy roll-away option
- For use with or without platform
- Specify frame color and upholstery color upon placement of order
- PXLS-7994 Horizontal Bumper Plate Rack
- Stores most size Olympic plates or bumper plates
- Built-in wheels for easy roll away
- Wrinkle Black standard frame color
- Plates sold separately
- PXLS-7996 Spotter Platforms (Pair)
- Heavy duty platform provides optimum strength and durability
- Easily inserted to base frame uprights
- PXLS-7997 Landmine
- Heavy duty rotating holder for use with Olympic bar
- Built-in magnetic holder to easily store landmine in the upright position against cage frame
- PXLS-7998 Dip Attachment
- Easily attaches to main frame uprights and securely fastened by pull-pin
- PXLS-7999 Dual Stainless Steel Bar Catches (Pair)
- Integrated J-hook design featuring 1” solid steel Swinglock bar catches
Click to Enlarge
PXLS-7996 Spotter Platforms
PXLS-7998 Dip Attachment
PXLS-7999 Dual Bar Catches
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
Tuff Stuff Fitness warrants to the original purchaser that Tuff Stuff Fitness equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship. All warranty periods begin to run from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. The warranty and remedies set forth herein are conditioned upon proper storage installation, use and maintenance and conformance with any recommendations of Tuff Stuff Fitness. This warranty does not cover products not manufactured by Tuff Stuff Fitness or products which are altered without the express written consent Tuff Stuff Fitness.
This warranty as specified:
Full Commercial Warranty (Proformance, Cal Gym and XL Series Products more than 5 hours of use per day):
- Frames and Welds - 10 Years
- Linear Bearings, Pull-Pins, and Moving Parts - 1 Year
- Finish, Platforms, Rubber Grips, Logos, Rubber Mats, and All Other Parts - 90 Days
Need help selecting the best Super Power Rack for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.
Item Number: PXLS-7950 ProdID_20054
Product Name: PRO-XL Super Power Rack -- Tuff Stuff (PXLS-7950)
Manufacturer: TUFF STUFF
Manufacturer Part No: PXLS-7950