Upper Body Ergometer -- SportsArt (UB521m)
Not available in all markets, call for availability before placing order
SportsArt UB521m Upper Body Ergometer – Designed with every user in mind. Unique features like low starting resistance, multiple angle adjustments, smooth belt-drive operation and bi-directional resistance make the SportsArt UB521m a perfect fit for any exerciser, of any ability, in any setting.
- Bidirectional, adjustable crank - gradually increase range-of-motion radius with settings of 6.5”, 7.5”, 8.5” and 9.5”
- Display console rotates 85 degrees for easy viewing, regardless of body position
- Low starting resistance - levels 1-20 adjust in 1/10th increments
- Smooth belt-drive operation
- Shock-assisted seat height adjustment
- Body position angle adjusts 73 degrees – making handle positions comfortable for seated or standing users
- Removable seat for wheelchair access or standing users
- Features an easy-to operate dot matrix display with bright LED readouts and ActivZone™ Icon
- Programs: Custom Interval, Random, Hill, Iso Kinetic, Iso Strength, Cardio & Weight Loss HRC, Custom HR
- Feedback: Workout Level, Calories, Time, RPM, Distance, METS, WATTS, Speed, Heart Rate (Actual & Target)
- Telemetry heart rate with CardioAdvisor™
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Dimensions: 69” L x 32” W x 55” H (Smallest) / 69” L x 32” W x 75” H (Largest)
- Unit Weight: 253 lbs.
- 120v Power Supply
Click here to view detailed Specifications brochure
- Frame – Lifetime
- Parts – 5 Years
- Labor – 1 Year
- Frame and Parts – Lifetime
- Electronics – 7 Years
- Labor – 1 Year
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
WA and CA customers pay sales tax.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: UB521m ProdID_19889
Manufacturer Part No: UB521m
List Price: $125.00
Your Price: $118.75
You Save: $6.25 (5 %)
Call for bulk pricing