Urethane Coated Series II Olympic Plates -- GP (OPS2)
Plate Sizes: 2.5-45 lbs.
Packages: 255-1,260 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms and Clubs
GP Industries Urethane Coated Series II Olympic Plates – Can your urethane weightlifting plates survive the forklift drop test? Each high quality free weight product that leaves the GP Industries warehouse is
put through a series of quality control tests to make absolutely sure they can survive any harsh environment they are placed in. One of these tests includes the “forklift drop test” (see video below) where the structural
integrity and urethane coating of each GP Series II Olympic Plate is tested to maximum capacity. The forklift test simulates real world weight drop these plates will more than likely experience inside a power rack and
other locations throughout a commercial gym.
GP Industries, aka American Barbell, Series II Urethane Barbell Plates feature a specially formulated polyurethane coating that is hard wearing and is resistant to impact, abrasions and scuffs that would otherwise ruin paint or rubber
plate coatings. Each plate (10-45 lbs.) includes equally spaced gripping slots for easy pick up and transport. And a recessed grip makes picking plates up off the ground easier and helps eliminate smashed fingers when loading onto
a bar or machine.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com Series II Olympic Plate specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
- OPS2-255 - (2) 2.5, (4) 5, (2) 10, (2) 25, (2) 35 and (2) 45 lb. plates (255 lbs. total)
- OPS2-630 - (4) 2.5, (6) 5, (6) 10, (4) 25, (2) 35 and (8) 45 lb. plates. (630 lbs. total)
- OPS2-1260 - (8) 2.5, (12) 5, (12) 10, (8) 25, (4) 35 and (16) 45 lb. plates. (1,260 lbs. total)
- Full Commercial Rated - Commercial Clubs, School Weight Rooms and Training Studios
- Plate Material: Premium quality gray cast iron
- Plate Coating: Specially formulated impact resistant hard shore black urethane
- Urethane is odor free and will not crack, fade or peel
- Grips: Three integrated hand grips are evenly spaced for easy portability (10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. plates only)
- Grip Handles: Each grip handle is recessed to accommodate all hand sizes and to allow easier pick up off of floor
- Weight numbers are permanently molded into each plate (lbs.)
- Steel center hub diameter is 2” for use on Olympic bars
- Cuts down noise and vibration during workouts
- Great for barbell and weight machine training, gaining strength and adding muscle
- Plates are offered in the international color scheme by special order only and minimum quantities required
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
255, 630 and 1,260 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: OPS2 ProdID_3396
Product Name: Urethane Coated Series II Olympic Plates -- GP (OPS2)
Manufacturer Part No: OPS2
IWF Spec - NO Center Knurl
Your Price: Starting at $1,399.00
Sizes: 5-125 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms
Sizes: 20-110 lbs.
Uses: Commercial Gyms