Valor Fitness PBX-ADJ Adjustable Plyo Box - The PBX-ADJ Adjustable Plyo Box by Valor Fitness is a sturdy steel framed platform which is used for execution of plyometric jumps to build explosive leg strength during sports performance training. Jump training is an explosive training technique that promotes muscular growth and endurance and also increases cardiovascular capacity. Athletes train specifically with plyometric boxes to not just build power and strength in the lower body, but to also improve neuromuscular speed and motor skills coordination. Plyometric jumps require an advanced combination of strength, endurance, dexterity, and mental focus, making them an important part of any cross-training routine.
The Valor PBX-ADJ Plyobox offers a starting height range of 18 inches at the lowest level, providing a good platform elevation for high step lunges and intermediate box jumps. The PBX-ADJ is then adjustable in 7 locking positions in 2 inch increments from a platform height of 19 inches to 31 inches, as compared to traditional metal fixed height plyo boxes which advance in 6 inch increments (for instance 18”, 24”, or 30”). Also, instead of more conservative platform dimensions of 13 inches square to 18 inches square found on similar sized metal plyo boxes in this height range, the PBX-ADJ offers a generous 24 by 20 inch platform surface which provides a wider and safer “landing” point for jumps and greater stability for high speed and high impact advanced jump training. The non-slip rubberized surface on the top of the platform helps ensure that you will “stick the landing” upon successful execution of each jump. No more stacking a half dozen individual plyo boxes like nesting eggs inside each other – the Valor Fitness PBX-ADJ is a space-efficient, all-in-one solution for your progressive plyometric training needs.
- Sturdy 2mm thick steel frame construction
- Black powder coated finish
- Top platform surface measures 24" x 20"
- 18" minimum height / 31" maximum height
- 7 adjustable locking positions in 2 inch height increments from 19" to 31"
- Twist-locking popper pins on back legs and regular adjustment pins on front legs
- Sturdy top platform consisting of 3mm steel plate with steel cross-members beneath for support
- Platform covered with 3mm thick non-slip, strong grip surface
- Welded metal foot tabs are pre-drilled with holes for bolting to floor
- Maximum weight load rating: 450 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Years frame, 1 Year popper pins, grip surface, and other hardware
- Assembled Dimensions: 26" L x 24" W x 18" H (minimum) / 31" H (maximum)
- Assembled Weight: 49 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 30" x 23" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
PBX-ADJ schematics and dimensions (click to enlarge)
Looking for plyo boxes in bulk for your sports performance center or crossfit gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com cross-training gear specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: PBX-ADJ ProdID_21334
Product Name: Adjustable Height Plyo Box - Plyometric Jump Box -- Valor Athletics (PBX-ADJ)
Manufacturer: VALOR ATHLETICS
Manufacturer Part No: PBX-ADJ