Valor Fitness BH-17 Bumper Plate Tree – – The BH-17 Bumper Plate Tree by Valor Fitness is a vertical Olympic plate tree with three equally spaced weight horns on each side allowing storage of full sized rubber bumper plates without overlapping or other plate spacing issues. With traditional Olympic plate trees the largest size plates (usually 45 pounds / 20 kilograms) are intended to be stored at the bottom, so plate posts above them are often spaced apart with only enough space in between to accommodate mid-sized to smaller plates such as 25, 10, 5, and 2.5 pounds. This space-efficient design is great for a compact rack holding multiple diameter plates, but if your intention is to store bumper plates of equal sizing, there simply is not enough spacing between posts – which results in plates overlapping, bumping into each other, or just not fitting at all on some of the posts. Why have a plate rack if you can’t use half the horns? Enter the Valor Fitness BH-17 which offers the perfect solution for bumper plate storage. Plate posts are generously spaced 19-1/4” apart on each side, meaning storage on one post will not impede storage on another post, no matter what the plate size. The heavy duty steel frame construction combined with the triangular frame reinforcement at the base means this single rack can support up to 1000 pounds (half a ton!) of bumpers. Place this rock-solid rack next to your power lifting platform or Olympic weight lifting zone to keep your bumper plates organized and off the ground. The BH-17 is great for garage gyms, cross-training boot camps, powerlifting clubs, and crossfit boxes.
- Heavy duty 3" x 3" 2mm thick steel frame construction with triangular 3" x 2" frame reinforcement at base
- Black powder coated frame finish
- Stores all Olympic plate sizes
- (6) chromed Olympic plate storage posts are 10” long and 48mm diameter to fit Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Posts are spaced apart 19-1/4” on center to hold full size bumper plates of equal sizing
- Plate pegs have protective rubber stopper against upright frame to prevent scratching
- Welded metal foot tabs are pre-drilled with holes for bolting to floor
- Maximum weight load rating: 1000 lbs.
- 3 Year frame warranty
- Weight plates sold separately
- Assembled Dimensions: 32” L x 30” W x 55” H
- Assembled Weight: 57 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 56” x 27” x 7”
- Shipping Weight: 58 lbs.
BH-17 schematics and dimensions (click to enlarge)
Need bumper plates, Olympic power bars, or rubber platform mats for your power lifting training? Contact an Ironcompany.com equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: BH-17 ProdID_21330
Product Name: Bumper Plate Tree - Vertical Bumper Plate Rack -- Valor Fitness (BH-17)
Manufacturer: VALOR FITNESS
Manufacturer Part No: BH-17