Valor Fitness ST-24 Gym Interval Timer – The ST-24 Gym Timer from Valor Fitness is a wall mounted digital timer with large illuminated numbers and audio recognition used in fitness studios, group training classes, and crossfit box gyms for timed workouts and interval training. The Valor Fitness ST-24 Timer uses large, brightly lit 4 inch LED numbers set within a black lens ensuring an illuminated display that will be seen throughout your workout room, even in dimly lit warehouse training zones or garage gyms. A variety of timer functions including intervals, count down, count up, and stop watch allows your box coaches, personal trainers, group exercise attendees, and athletes to keep track of their programs. Easily create and save custom intervals to push yourself and your athletes to their limits. TABATA timing for high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts indicates when to push yourself as hard as you can for 20 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds before beginning the next interval. The ST-24 uses red LED for time and blue LED for interval recognition. When not in use for timing or intervals, the ST-24 functions as a clock in either standard or military time.
Place your gym timer on a shelf or hang it on the wall. With the convenient remote control, you can position your timer high in your cross-training zone making it visible above athletes, squat racks, and rigging, and safe from accidental damage from medicine balls, kettlebells, dumbbells, barbells, or weight plates being moved around at high velocity. Since the timer is plugged in, you can make sure that it will continue to function uninterrupted throughout any given workout, and that numbers will remain brightly lit at all times. No more stopping your workout to grab a ladder and change out batteries while your athletes are getting cold and impatient! Drop the stop watch and take your cross-training to the next competitive level with this remote-controlled advanced digital time keeper.
- (1) Gym Timer
- (1) Remote Control
- Bright red and blue LED Clock display with 4” high by 2.4” wide numbers
- Matte aluminum alloy case and matte black lens
- Easily create and save custom intervals
- Clock can be set for standard (12-hour) or military (24-hour) time
- Multiple timer settings:
- Interval timer
- Count down timer
- Count up timer
- TABATA timer (20 seconds of hard workout / 10 seconds of rest)
- Stop watch timer
- Beeping sounds for audio recognition during intervals and timers
- Remote control (battery operated) for convenient programming
- Holes on back for optional wall mounting spaced 16 inches apart on center to hang on standard wall studs (hardware not included)
- Standard 110V plug-in power source
- One year warranty for manufacturer defects
- Unit dimensions: 25” L x 6” H x 2” D
- Unit weight: 6 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 32” x 8” x 4”
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs.
Need additional cross-training gear to use in your crossfit box or garage gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com exercise equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: ST-24 ProdID_21436
Product Name: Wall-Mounted Cross-Training Gym Timer with Remote Control -- Valor Fitness (ST-24)
Manufacturer: VALOR FITNESS
Manufacturer Part No: ST-24