The 4 to 1 ratio allows the user to perform high speed low inertia exercise patterns. The 12 lb. plates that make up the weight stacks are reduced to approximately 3 lb. of resistance.
- Varsity Series
- Fully enclosed, angled weight stacks create a space-efficient personal training area
- Pulleys adjust into 17 positions to allow users to perform high-speed, low-inertia exercises
- Dual-grip chin bar for greater exercise variety
- Ample storage for additional optional handles
- Unit Dimensions: 71" L x 42" W x 82" H
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 76" L x 53" W x 90" H
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 930 lbs.
- Stack Weight: 228 lbs. ea.
|Frame Color Options:
View American Built Warranty Information
Need to make a large purchase of functional trainers for your fitness center? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order, please email Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
Item Number: AB-6047 ProdID_17011
Product Name: Varsity Functional Trainer 4:1 -- American Built (AB-6047)
Manufacturer Part No: AB-6047