Detecto's ProMed 6127 medical scale is the right choice for home, health, and clinical office weighing. This all-USA-manufactured scale is designed for years of dependable and accurate weighing, plus it's versatile enough to meet all clinical health requirements. With a capacity of up to 500 lbs, the 6127's scale platform is designed to monitor weight in the home or medical office. Prescribed by dieticians and physicians, the inclusive BMI (Body Mass Index) feature is easy to read for the monitoring of personal health and medical needs.
- Easy BMI calculation.
- Heavy-duty, USA-built, all-steel manufactured product for long-lasting durability.
- Large display for viewing of weight and BMI.
- Spacious weighing platform with heavy steel base.
- Single load cell.
- Supports Alkaline or NiCad rechargeable batteries and optional AC adapter.
- 500 lb /225 kg x 0.2 lb / 100 g, high-capacity digital scale.
- Capacity: 500 lb x 0.2 lb / 225 kg x 0.1 kg
- Platform: 10.75" W x 14.75" D / 27 cm W x 37.5 cm D
- Display: Six-digit, seven-segment, 0.75" / 19 mm high LCD
- Power: 6 "A"size Alkaline, Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries (not included) OR an optional 100 to 240 VAC 50/60Hz 12 VDC 1A wall plug-in UL/CSA listed AC power supply (not included)
- Keyboard: Membrane type with 5 keys and 4 directional arrows
- Construction: Painted steel
- Shipping Weight: 31 lb / 14 kg
Detecto's model 750 display features an easy-to-use keypad and extra-large display perfect for patient weighing and viewing by the attending nurse, physician, or patient themself. A quick and simple BMI calculator with a scroll feature to input height allows you the ease of BMI calculation when you require it. The durable design and easy-to-replace "AA" batteries make the 750 perfect for all clinics, hospitals, and physician offices' scales.
750 Digital Weight Indicator Features:
- Extra-large, 0.75 inch high digits on an easy-to-read LCD display.
- Engineered for freedom of patient weighing.
- Just touch the BMI key and utilize the toggle arrows to adjust the patient height for the BMI calculation.
- Compact design is ergonomic and easy for the patient to weigh.
- Use either 6 "AA" batteries or the AC adapter (optional).
- Easy to remove from the scale column for battery replacement.
- Lock/Release key for viewing weight after the patient steps away from the scale.
- Units conversion for LB or KG.
- Heavy steel construction for years of service.
- Made in USA for convenient parts and service requirements.
Need a quote on a bulk purchase of equipment for your institution? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 6127 ProdID_5411
Product Name: Waist-High Digital Health Care Scale -- Detecto (6127)
Manufacturer Part No: 6127