Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Fitness Poster – Battle Rope Exercises – The Battle Rope Exercise Poster from Productive Fitness is a 24” x 36” laminated wall chart designed as a visual guide for proper grip and training using power conditioning ropes. The chart includes key points for muscle focus and biomechanics when employing heavy ropes during cross-training, high intensity interval training (HIIT), sports performance training, or crossfit workouts. Learn different hand holds such as overhand and handshake grips, and execution of different waves, circles, undulations, and other fitness rope patterns for strength and cardio conditioning. The exercise chart also provides an informative and easy-to-follow workout routine for those not familiar with fundamental battle rope training exercises or those not having access to individual or group fitness instruction.
The Laminated Exercise Training Poster series from Productive Fitness Publishing illustrates how to perform exercises through clear step-by-step instructions with colorful photos demonstrating proper biomechanical form and start and finish positioning. Each beautiful, easy to follow fitness poster is a great addition to any home gym, office, workout studio, rec center, school gymnasium, or fitness center. Choose a single workout poster or several exercise charts to showcase your favorite workout routines or body focus. Whether you are beginner who has never exercised or used a particular piece of fitness equipment, or a seasoned fitness enthusiast looking for workout variety and a balanced routine, these posters offer a fun, safe and effective guide towards getting fit.
Available Wall Fitness Charts (Single Poster):
- CBRL – Battle Rope Exercises – High Intensity Training
Purchase Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Exercise Charts on GSA contract - All Productive Fitness educational posters can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need power conditioning ropes to use with your exercise poster? Contact an Ironcompany.com cross-training gear specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Battle Rope Exercises (High Intensity Training) Poster
The battle rope is an excellent tool for high intensity training (HIT) and high intensity interval training (HIIT) found in most crossfit boxes and group training zones. The Battle Rope Chart illustrates exercises for a full body workout that maximize the fat burning ability of your body while improving your functional strength, explosive power, and overall fitness conditioning.
- Easy to follow instructions for each exercise along with descriptive photos for 11 different exercises. A list of options are included that will make each workout unique, fun and functional.
- Instructions on how to stabilize your torso. This is a key safety factor in the performance of any exercise and even in life’s everyday tasks.
- Key Point information box to get the most out of your battle rope training
- Instructions on how to grip the rope
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 24” W x 36” H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Colorfully illustrated fitness instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request – contact an Ironcompany.com representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26” x 2” x 2”
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Check out this video showing best practices for framing your fitness poster for hanging
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: CBRL ProdID_21410
Product Name: 24” x 36” Laminated Fitness Poster / Wall Chart - Battle Rope Exercises -- Productive Fitness (CBRL)
Manufacturer Part No: CBRL