Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Chart Fitness Poster – Stretching – Stretching Posters from Productive Fitness are 24” x 36” laminated wall charts designed as visual guides for upper body and lower body stretches to improve your daily performance in physical activities. Dynamic stretching as part of an active exercise routine helps improve flexibility and reduce muscle tension. Regular stretching may decrease your risk of injuries by helping your joints move through their full range of motion, and also enables your muscles to work most effectively during mild or moderate daily activity, casual recreation, or intense exercise. These posters also provide an informative and easy-to-follow workout routine for those not familiar with fundamental upper or lower body stretches or those not having access to individual personal training, group fitness classes, or yoga instruction. By dedicating yourself to stretching, you will soon experience increased flexibility, relief from pain, enhanced muscular coordination, improved posture, increased energy levels, better circulation, relaxation and stress relief, and a greater sense of well-being.
The Laminated Stretching Poster series from Productive Fitness Publishing illustrates how to perform stretches and flexibility exercises through clear step-by-step instructions with colorful photos demonstrating proper biomechanical form and start and finish positioning. Each beautiful, easy to follow fitness poster is a great addition to any home gym, office, workout studio, rec center, school gymnasium, or fitness center. Choose a single workout poster or several exercise charts to showcase your favorite pre-workout or post-workout stretching routine. Whether you are beginner who has never exercised or used a stability ball or floor mat, or a seasoned fitness enthusiast looking for workout variety and a balanced routine, these posters offer a fun, safe and effective guide towards keeping fit.
Available Wall Fitness Charts (Single Poster):
- CSUL – Stretching – Upper Body
- CSLL – Stretching – Lower Body
Available Wall Fitness Chart Sets (Set of 2 Posters):
- CS-SET – Stretching – Upper Body & Lower Body
Purchase Productive Fitness Laminated Wall Exercise Charts on GSA contract - All Productive Fitness educational posters can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need a foam exercise mat or stability ball to use with your stretching poster? Contact an Ironcompany.com workout accessory specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Stretching (Upper Body) Poster
Improve your upper-body flexibility using the 14 stretches featured on this poster for the neck, shoulders, back, chest, and arms. This poster demonstrates how to do standing, sitting, and lying stretches. It also shows how to use common gym accessories such as fitness balls, workout mats, and gym towels to aid in stretching and improve comfort during your routine.
- Demonstrates 14 different stretches for complete upper body flexibility routine
- Focus on proper form and positioning
- See how to do retractions, tucks, tilts, rotation, arches, twists, and reaches
- Using a gym towel for shoulder stretches
- How to use a stability ball for midsection twists and lower back arch
Stretching (Lower Body) Poster
Improve your lower-body flexibility using the 12 stretches featured on this poster for the hips, hamstrings, quadriceps, calves and lower back. The Lower Body Stretching chart is a great addition to any club, home gym, fitness studio, or office workspace as a reminder to add stretching to a cardio workout session or leg training day. If you sit at work for extended periods of time use this chart to add some basic stretches to your daily routine to improve flexibility, reduce lower back soreness or posterior numbness, and increase blood flow and mental focus.
- Demonstrates 12 lower body stretches to improve flexibility and reduce muscle tightness
- How to use a chair for cross-leg stretches at home or in the office
- Stretching focus on hips, inner thighs, outer thighs, glutes, calves, quads, and lower back
- Key stretches for power walkers and runners
- Provides safety rules for novice exercisers
Fitness Poster Specifications:
- Poster size: 24” W x 36” H
- Poster weight (individual): 0.25 lb.
- Waterproof for resistance against drinking fountain splash, sweat, cleaning supplies
- Colorfully illustrated fitness instructions
- Suitable for framing or attach directly to wall
- North American Made (manufactured in Canada)
- Made to order with lead time of 5 business days prior to shipping
- Complete wall chart sets, bulk fitness poster purchases, and unlaminated (paper only) exercise posters available by special request – contact an Ironcompany.com representative for details at 1-888-758-7527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping dimensions (1-3 posters): 26” x 2” x 2”
- Shipping weight by quantity: 10 oz. (1 poster) | 13 oz. (2 posters) | 1 lb. (3 posters)
- Ships rolled inside box
Check out this video showing best practices for framing your fitness poster for hanging
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: CSL ProdID_21416
Product Name: 24” x 36” Laminated Fitness Poster / Wall Chart - Stretching -- Productive Fitness (CSL)
Manufacturer Part No: CSL