X Series Commercial Ball Rebounder -- Torque Fitness (BR)
Medicine Balls and Olympic Plate NOT Included
Torque Fitness X-Series XBR Commercial Medicine Ball Rebounder - What’s the best medicine ball trampoline rebounder available? Develop explosive power, increase your core strength and improve your balance and coordination with the Torque Fitness Ball Rebounder. The med ball rebounder is adjustable from 30 to 60 degrees for multiple training options. Unlike others on the market, this heavy ball rebounder is “X-Rack tough” meaning it built out of heavy gauge fully welded tubing with a premium chrome plated adjustment. The non-skid rubber feet and Olympic weight plate holder keep the rebounder stationary when in use, while wheels that engage with the floor when the unit is tipped up make for easy transport. It was designed with bearings in the pivots and an adjustment that can be tightened, so the only thing you hear when the ball hits is your heavy breathing, not the squeaking of the machine. Not only does the XBR work as a stand-alone unit for cross-training and core development, but it can also be bolted to a Torque Fitness X-Lab or X-Rack Warrior Rig for increased group fitness functionality. This is medicine ball training equipment like no other!
What Users See:
- A visual connection to X Series equipment through solid, quality look and feel
- A strong, sculpted structure that signals sturdy construction and reliability
- Extended “like new” look and feel through durable powder coat paint protection
- Flat wrinkle textured paint
What Users Feel:
- Rebounder is adjustable from 30 to 60 degrees for multiple training options
- Non-skid rubber feet and Olympic weight plate holder keep the rebounder stationary when in use
- Wheels engage with the floor when the unit is tipped up allowing for easy transport
- Innovative tighten feature locks down all moving parts and eliminates noise
What Users Trust:
- Durable construction through heavy gauge steel weldments
- A 30 year culture of long term durability and customer service
- Assembled Dimensions: 40" W x 49" L
- Assembled Weight: 77 lbs.
- Target Frame Diameter: 49"
- Actual Target Diameter: 30"
- Shipping Dimensions: 48.62” x 43.9” x 11.81”
- Shipping Weight (boxed): 80 lbs.
- Frame & Welds - 10 Years
- Assembly Hardware Parts - 5 Years
- Parts - 1 Year
- Upholstery, cables, grips and strap handles - 90 days
- Frame & Welds - Lifetime
- Parts - Lifetime
- Upholstery, cables, grips and strap handles - 10 Years
Looking to make a bulk purchase of fitness equipment for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Item Number: BR ProdID_20832
Product Name: X Series Commercial Ball Rebounder -- Torque Fitness (BR)
Manufacturer: TORQUE FITNESS
Manufacturer Part No: BR
Sizes: 6 to 250 lbs.
Diameters: 14" Med Balls and 22" Soft Stones
Uses: Commercial Gyms & CrossFit boxes
Yellow, Black, or Pink
Available from 12 to 120 lbs.
Medicine Balls and Wall Balls NOT Included