XPLoad Zone Training System - 10' Suspension Anchoring Rack -- Nautilus (XPLOAD-XZ)
Heavy Ropes, CrossCore180’s, Heavy Bag, Pull-Up Bar, Barbell, Rings and Dip Station NOT Included.
Nautilus XPLoad Zone Training System - The XPLoad Zone is a REVOLUTION in functional training equipment! The XPLOAD Zone line was designed to be fully customizable, used either separately or in conjunction with Nautilus® functional pulley stations. The XPLOAD Zone provides a heavy duty and stable truss for any type of suspension training while allowing for Nautilus’ patent-pending EVO® pulley stations (sold separately) to be attached at one or both ends. The compact and customizable system can range from 5 feet and is expandable in as small as 20 inch, 40 inch and 60 inch increments (The XZ model, pictured above, starts with a 10 foot truss). The optional pulley stations shrink the footprint by nearly 33% versus other body weight resistance models.
This rugged all-steel anchoring system allows up to 10 users to anchor CrossCore® Rotational Bodyweight Training Systems™ and other suspension straps. Overhead reinforcement allows for anchoring of heavy bags for boxing and MMA training as well as monkey bar overhead suspended ladder training. Each side frame features six steel anchor points positioned at high, mid, and low points for anchoring power conditioning heavy ropes and resistance tubes.
This lean, modular truss solution is ideal for any facility - large or small - including fitness clubs, community centers, personal training studios, fire and police departments, martial arts training centers, rehabilitation facilities and any fitness center looking to maximize space for group training.
- (2) 5’ Trusses - bolt together for 10’ center span
- (2) End Frames (left and right)
- A revolution in suspension training equipment
- Fully customizable truss system
- Compact - Basic unit requires less than 100 square feet of floor space (108 sq ft with Pull-Up/Dip Bars and 88 sq ft without Bars)
- Can train up to 10 people at once
- Includes overhead monkey bars
- 6 accessory attachment loops per side frame (12 total) and heavy bag hanger give you the ability to anchor suspension straps, punching bags, rings, CrossCore180® Rotational Bodyweight Trainers™, resistance bands, stretch straps, heavy ropes, and other accessories (sold separately)
- 4 Standard Frame colors available: Silver, Powerhouse Granite, Black, or White
- Because Nautilus® commercial fitness equipment is made in the USA, virtually limitless color customization can be offered at a reasonable price, with swift turnaround - Customize your equipment with your own color branding (upcharge applies)
- All framing treated with EPA-registered anti-bacterial mPale® Antimicrobial Shield coating to control or eliminate the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Truss can be expanded past standard 10’ span with additional 20”, 40”, or 60” sections (optional) - expand your truss system up to 20’ without additional upright frame support to meet your group training needs! (additional mid tower frame required for truss extension beyond 20 feet)
- No obsolescence, can convert to crossover or freestanding
- MADE IN THE USA
- Assembled Dimensions (standard 10' unit, no pull-up or dip bars): 96" W x 131" L x 103" H (244cm x 333cm x 262cm)
- Assembled Dimensions (with optional dip bar and pull-up bar): 96" W x 163" L x 103" H (244cm x 414cm x 262cm)
- Assembled Weight (standard 10' unit, no pull-up or dip bars): 528 lbs (239kg)
- Assembled Weight (with optional dip bar and pull-up bar): 570 lbs (259kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 163" L x 96" W x 103" H (Shipping Class 400)
- Shipping Weight: 570 lbs.
Click here to view Nautilus XPLoad XZ specifications brochure
- Frame Parts and Welds - Lifetime
- Mechanical Parts - 3 Years
- Wear Parts - 6 Months
- Labor - 1 Year (Applies Only to USA and Canada)
Need to make a large purchase of bodyweight training equipment for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Item Number: XPLOAD-XZ ProdID_20629
Product Name: XPLoad Zone Training System - 10' Suspension Anchoring Rack -- Nautilus (XPLOAD-XZ)
Manufacturer Part No: XPLOAD-XZ
1,000 lb. Capacity
List Price: $1,194.00
Your Price: $1,049.00
You Save: $145.00 (12 %)
Shown with CT-8210 and CT-8220 Training Modules
Medicine Balls, Stretch Bands, Ab Straps, CrossCore®, and Slastix™ Rope NOT Included