York Barbell 7’ North American Made Olympic Bar | Black Oxide - The 32121 7’ 30mm Black Oxide Weight Lifting bar is made in North America, Canada to be exact, and is built for general barbell workouts such as bench pressing and squatting in garage gyms, school weight rooms
and commercial gyms. The 32121 has a total length of 7’ with an “inside collar to inside collar” span of 51.5”. The knurled gripping area of this bar features a black oxide finish with no center knurling present in the center. The weight sleeves are finished in an indestructible hard chrome plating which, unlike
“decorative chrome", will not peel or flake off from loading and unloading weight plates. York’s “split sleeve” design ensures many years of trouble free use without the worry of loose bolts or sleeves.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell 7’ North American Weight Lifting Bar Features and Specs:
- Bar Length: 7'
- Bar Diameter: 30mm
- Bearing/Bushing: Bushing
- Center Knurling: No
- Bar Knurling: Aggressive knurling for maximum grip
- Single/Double Marking: Single
- Sleeve Design: Split sleeve design will not loosen or detach
- Sleeve Length: 16.25"
- Distance Between Sleeve Collars: 51.5"
- Sleeve Coating: Chip and peel resistant hard chrome finish
- Bar Coating: Black Oxide
- Weight Limit: 1,000 lbs.
- Bar Weight: 45 lbs.
- Country of Origin: North America
- Bar Warranty: 1-Year Warranty covers defects in structural integrity of bar. Warranty does not cover bending or coatings. Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 32121 ProdID_3880
Product Name: 7' North American Made Olympic Bar -- York (32121)
Manufacturer Part No: 32121