York Barbell 5’ International Olympic Weight Lifting Bar | Black Oxide - The 32123 5’ Black Oxide Olympic Bar by York Barbell is a useful multi-purpose bar that can be used in garage gyms, school weight rooms and commercial gyms. With a weight of only 32 lbs. it provides a lighter starting
weight that is especially beneficial when training smaller muscles groups such as the arms. An aggressive knurling pattern helps lifters keep a firm grip on the bar even when hands are sweaty yet remains comfortable during the entire set. And weight sleeves are plated with a “hard chrome” finish which is resistant to peeling
and chipping and will not fail even after years of weight plate changes.
What are the advantages of purchasing a 5’ Olympic bar? For a beginner, a 5’ Olympic bar can be a bit more manageable compared to a 7’ bar. A 5’ bar on average weighs about 13 lbs. less than a 7’ bar allowing a lighter starting weight for exercises.
A 5’ bar is easier to balance than a 7’ bar too, which some folks struggle with at first. If using in a home gym or other confined area, sometimes a 7’ bar is just too long. A 5’ long Olympic bar is not compatible with squat cages or Olympic weight benches but can be used on a preacher curl bench, utility bench or as a stand alone bar
for arm curls, light deadlifts and many other exercises. Another benefit is cost. Most 5’ bars are more affordable than a 7’ bar due to the reduced amount of materials and labor used to produce these bars.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell 5’ Black Oxide Olympic Barbell Features and Specs:
- Bar Length: 5'
- Bar Diameter: 30mm
- Bearing/Bushing: Bushing
- Center Knurling: No
- Bar Knurling: Aggressive knurling for maximum grip
- Single/Double Marking: N/A
- Sleeve Design: Split sleeve design will not loosen or detach
- Sleeve Length: 6.75"
- Distance Between Sleeve Collars: 44"
- Sleeve Coating: Chip and peel resistant hard chrome finish
- Bar Coating: Black Oxide
- Weight Limit: N/A
- Bar Weight: 32 lbs.
- Bar Warranty: 1-Year Warranty covers defects in structural integrity of bar. Warranty does not cover bending or coatings. Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 32123 ProdID_3882
Product Name: 5' International Olympic Weight Lifting Bar -- York (32123)
Manufacturer Part No: 32123