York Barbell FTS Adjustable Olympic Combo Bench Press - The 48005 Decline to Incline Home Bench Press by York Barbell will help develop a powerful and well rounded chest. Perform bench press workouts in the decline position for targeting the lower and mid pec muscles.
Use the flat bench for concentrating on the mid pecs and tricep muscles. Incline presses will develop the separation between the upper pecs and the mid pecs. And shoulder presses will help build round, broad shoulders. Bench adjustments are quick and easy thanks to the pop-pin in the front and
crossmember in the back. Besides increasing muscle and strength in the upper body, the 48005 also allows you to train the lower body with the included leg developer. Perform seated leg extensions and lying leg curls for total leg development. The leg developer comes standard with a 1” weight posts
for standard plates. For use with Olympic plates, purchase the optional 2” Olympic Adapter Sleeve.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell Olympic Combo Bench Press w/Leg Developer Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 58” L x 48” W x 20” H
- Frame Construction: 2” x 2” x 13 gauge steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength
- Frame Finish: Black and White
- Uprights: Telescoping bar uprights adjust via pop-pin from 33.5” high for decline and flat presses to 49” for incline and shoulder presses
- Upholstery: Black vinyl upholstery 2” thick padding
- Custom Boltaflex Color Guard Upholstery Colors available for an upcharge with additional 3-4 week lead time. Call an Ironcompany.com Sales Rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire.
- Seat Pad Adjustments: Pop-pin allows the seat to slide forward or backward for different bench angles
- Back Pad Adjustments: Back pad adjusts from decline to flat, incline and 90 degree. Adjustable crossmember supports back pad while in angled or upright position
- Leg Developer: Included FTS-LDA (48009) Leg Developer. Allows user to perform plate loaded seated leg extensions and lying leg curls. Can be removed for other optional attachments
- Feet: Includes rubber non-skid feet
- Uses: Residential and Light Commercial
- Options: Accepts Preacher Curl attachment and Olympic Plate Sleeve Adaptor
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 156 lbs.
York Barbell Warranty Information:
- 1-Year: Steel Frames
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.