York Barbell Power Cage with Hook Plates - The 54006-55006 is a heavy-duty power cage by York Barbell designed and built to be used in high school and college weight room, performance training facilities and commercial gyms. A good power cage is often the center piece of any gym.
It is one of the most effective strength training tools for the upper and lower body with the potential to greatly increase power and muscle mass throughout the entire body. The York Power Cage is available with heavy-duty white frame (54006) or a silver frame (55006). J-hooks are adjustable in 3” increments
to allow users to set the proper bar height when performing various exercises. Included are a pair of vertical safety spotter arms for added safety while squatting, benching or shoulder pressing. York includes plenty of weight plate storage for quick weight changes between sets or during drop sets. And for stretching or
performing chin-ups, the Power Cage includes a heavy-duty front mounted chin-up bar for all your bodyweight training and suspension training needs.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Power Cage Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 73” L x 67.25” W x 96” H
- Inside Dimensions: 42” width between uprights and 40” between upright depth
- Frame Construction: 2” x 3” and 3” x 3” x 11 gauge heavy steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded for maximum strength
- Combo Grip Pull-Up Bar: Includes (1) 8’ high, 28 mm knurled, solid cold rolled steel bar with 135-degree v-shape in the center for additional grip options
- Weight Plate Storage: Includes 6 weight storage pegs on each side of rack for Olympic plate storage
- J-Hooks: Includes one pair of adjustable height J-hooks with wear guards that safely hold Olympic bar for squats, presses and shrugs. Adjusts in 3” increments on stainless steel hook plates
- Interior Safety Spotter Arms: Includes adjustable height spotting arms for added safety during squats and other weight lifting exercises
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish. Your choice of white or silver
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 590 lbs.
York Barbell STS Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: 54006-55006 ProdID_3921
Product Name: ST Power Cage with Hook Plates -- York (54006-55006)
Manufacturer Part No: 54006-55006