York Barbell 0-90 Utility Weight Lifting Bench - The 54027-55027 Flat To Incline Utility Bench with Transport System by York Barbell is designed and built for commercial use in garage gyms, school weight rooms and commercial gyms. It is fabricated from 2” x 3” x 11 gauge steel that is finished with baked-on
powder coating with your choice of white or silver. Dense 2” thick padding offers ample support and comfort even under heavy dumbbell and barbell payloads. Bench can be adjusted in six different positions from flat to 90 degrees allowing the user to train the chest and shoulders from multiple angles. A quick-adjust pop-pin underneath the front seat angles into multiple positions to keep the user in place and from sliding when performing incline exercises. And the included transport system includes a handle in the front and wheels in the back for easy one person mobility. Wheel your bench in front of a dumbbell rack or into a Smith machine or power cage. The training possibilities are endless with a versatile utility bench.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell 0-90 Dumbbell and Barbell Bench Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 57.25” L x 22.25” W x 19” H (when flat)
- Frame Construction: 2” x 3” x 11 gauge heavy steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded for maximum strength
- Seat Pad: Adjusts to different angles via pop-pin to keep user in place during incline exercises
- Back Pad: Six positions available for training all angles of the chest and shoulders
- Transport System: Includes handle in the front and wheels in the back for easy one-person mobility
- Feet: Rubber feet absorb shock and keep bench from sliding on floor
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish
- Scuff Guards: Included on front feet to help protect powder coat by deflecting dumbbells, barbells and plates
- Padding: 2” thick high-density foam padding is mounted on 3/4” thick plywood backing
- Upholstery: Includes Boltaflex Color Guard 2000 upholstery for outstanding stain, abrasion and bacteria resistance.
- Custom Boltaflex Color Guard Upholstery Colors available for an upcharge with additional 3-4 week lead time. Call an Ironcompany.com Sales Rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire.
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 105 lbs.
York Barbell ST Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 54027-55027 ProdID_3937
Product Name: ST 0-90 Utility Weight Lifting Bench -- York (54027-55027)
Manufacturer Part No: 54027-55027