York Barbell Vertical Knee Raise Station with Dip Handles - The 54032-55032 VKR with Angled Dipping Handles by York Barbell is designed and built for commercial use in garage gyms, school weight rooms and commercial gyms. It is fabricated from 2” x 3” x 11 gauge steel that is finished with baked-on
powder coating with your choice of white or silver. Dense 2” thick padding offers support and comfort to the back and forearms when performing knee and leg raises for the abdominal muscles. Forearm padding is angled so as to keep the users forearms from sliding out as they are performing knee raises or leg raises. There are diamond plated foot plates included for sure footing when stepping up to do dips or knee raises. Angled dipping handles provide a narrow width in the front and wider width in the back. The ability to adjust the width of the hands while performing dips helps target the muscles of the triceps and pecs differently for more training versatility and better results.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 52” L x 30” W x 66” H
- Frame Construction: 2” x 3” x 11 gauge heavy steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded for maximum strength
- Dip Handles: Angled to provide various widths to isolate triceps and pecs during dips
- Arm Pads: Angled to help eliminate forearms sliding outward during knee raises
- Hand Grips: Keep forearms in position while performing knee or leg raises
- Back Pad: Angled to keep constant tension on abs while performing knee or leg raises
- Foot Rests: Diamond plated non-skid step-up foot rests
- Feet: Rubber feet absorb shock and keep machine from sliding on floor
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish. Your choice of white or silver
- Padding: 2” thick high-density foam padding is mounted on 3/4” thick plywood backing
- Upholstery: Includes Black Boltaflex Color Guard 2000 upholstery for outstanding stain, abrasion and bacteria resistance.
- Custom Boltaflex Color Guard Upholstery Colors available for an upcharge with additional 3-4 week lead time. Call an Ironcompany.com Sales Rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire.
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 224 lbs.
York Barbell ST Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: 54032-55032 ProdID_3939
Product Name: ST Vertical Knee Raise with Dip Handles -- York (54032-55032)
Manufacturer Part No: 54032-55032