York Barbell FTS 2-Tier 10-Pair Iron/Rubber Hex Dumbbell Rack - The 69126 Two-Tier Dumbbell Rack by York Barbell is built and designed to store up to 10-pairs of iron hex, rubber hex or York Legacy dumbbells in a home or light commercial application such as a small training studio.
The steel frame of the 69126 dumbbell storage rack is constructed from 2” x 2” x 13 gauge tubing. Dumbbell tiers, or “trays”, are fabricated from thick angle iron that are set at a slight angle to make dumbbell access easy. The rubber boots help balance the rack on uneven floors and will also
avoid scratches if putting on a tile or hardwood floor. The 69126 York Dumbbell rack is sturdy and cost efficient for storing your 5-50 lb. dumbbell set.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Two-Tier Hexagon Dumbbell Rack Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 56” L x 23” W x 29” H
- Frame Construction: 2” x 2” x 13 gauge steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength
- Trays: Heavy-duty angle iron with a depth of 16"
- Frame Finish: Black only
- Feet: Includes rubber non-skid feet
- Uses: Residential and Light Commercial
- Capacity: Holds up to 10 pairs (5-50 lbs.) iron hex, rubber hex or York Legacy dumbbells
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 80 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 53" x 13" x 9"
York Barbell Warranty Information:
- 1-Year: Steel Frames
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: 69126 ProdID_3961
Product Name: 2-Tier 10-Pair Hex Dumbbell Rack -- York (69126)
Manufacturer Part No: 69126