Multi-Function Rack -- York (54000)
Shown with optional reverse safety spot arms and multi-function bench
The Multi-function Rack
is an extended version of our Half Rack. We expanded the versatility of the Half Rack by adding a pair of uprights complete with hook-plates 42 inches in front of the rear uprights creating a modified Power Rack. The Multi-function Rack combines the safety aspect of the Power Rack's interior spotting arms while accommodating for every option available for use on the exterior front of the rack with the addition of the Multi-function Bench. The Multi-function Rack enables athletes to perform all of the industry accepted core primary and secondary strength exercises safely and efficiently.
- Dimensions: 76" D x 67" W x 96" H
- Inside Dimensions: 42" width between uprights
- (1) Combo Grip Pull-up Bar, 8'high, 28 mm knurled, solid cold rolled steel bar with 135-degree v-shape in the center for additional grip options.
- (1 pair) Double bar holders, Fully welded with replaceable plastic wear guards. Can be used on the interior and exterior of the front upright.
- Interior Safety Spot Bars - connect by hook-plate from front to rear upright for safety.
- (1) Bench stringer
- (1 set)Weight storage, 12 pegs total, 6 on each side. Holds 45, 35, 25, 10, 5 and 2 1/2 lb. plates.
- (2 pairs)Stainless steel hook-plates, utilize a safety slot design to prevent unintentional disengagement of the bar holder. The rear upright is adjustable to 19 positions on 3" center increments accommodating a wide range of heights. The front is adjustable to 15 positions on 3” center increments.
- (2) welded vertical bar holders
- White frame.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: 54000 ProdID_3920
Manufacturer Part No: 54000