ST Power Rack with Hookplates -- York (54006-55006)
**Safety spot arms,Weights and Bar NOT included**
The Strength Training Series Power Rack
is a gym standard. It's simple design, self-spotting capability, and optional attachments make it a favorite among coaches. Athletes can work all the core primary and secondary strength exercises from both inside the rack and from the outer front side of the Power Rack using optional reverse Technique
- Dimensions: 73" L x 67¼" W x 96" H
- Inside Dimensions: 42" width between uprights - 28" between uprights depth
- (1) Combo Grip Pull-up Bar, 8'high, 28 mm knurled, solid cold rolled steel bar with 135-degree v-shape in the center for additional grip options.
- (1 pair) Double bar holders
- Weight storage – 12 pegs are covered with molded plastic tubing making them scuff-resistant 12 Pegs accommodate for 45, 35, 25, 10, 5 and 2 1/2 lb. plates.
- Stainless steel hook-plates utilize a safety slot design to prevent unintentional disengagement of the bar holders. Adjustable to 19 positions on 3" center increments accommodating a wide range of heights.
- (1 pair) Interior Safety Spot Bars, hook into the front and rear upright hook plates.
- (2) welded vertical bar holders
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Item Number: 54006-55006 ProdID_3921
Product Name: ST Power Rack with Hookplates -- York (54006-55006)
Manufacturer Part No: 54006-55006
List Price: $249.99
Your Price: $199.99
You Save: $50.00 (20 %)
For Military and MMA training. Offers training consistency when at home or away.
Plate Sizes: 10-55 lbs.
Packages: 260-1,990 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit Boxes, School Weight Rooms