2 Stack Gym with Functional Training Arms and Leg Press -- BodyCraft (X2)
BodyCraft X2 Dual Stack Strength Training System - The Body Craft X2 is a complete health club in one compact package built for the family or for commercial use. Since it has two weight stacks, this Legacy Series home gym will accommodate multiple users, or offer even quicker transitions for the single user.
The BodyCraft X2 is efficiently designed to deliver the greatest variety of exercises in a multi-station gym. Built to the highest specifications, the X2 is perfect for multiple user environments as well as homes. Every detail has been well thought out in this selectorized stack machine, from the comfortable ergonomics, to the top-of-the-line components that ensure rugged wear and smooth performance. Every strength training need is built into the X2, including traditional machine exercise training, cable training, and functional training. This is a truly versatile machine at an affordable price, perfect for vertical market applications such as hotel gyms, apartment complex fitness centers, community centers, personal training studios, rehabilitation centers, and any other environment where space, functionality, and budget are key requirements!
X2 Strength Training System Stations:
STATION 1 FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CABLE ARMS & HIGH PULLEY
- Fully adjustable Functional Training / Cable Arms provide over 100 exercises
- Provides a complete range of exercises equivalent to a full set of dumbbells
- Every exercise you have ever performed with dumbbells can be duplicated here
- Adjust the cable arms to the lowest position for Arm Curl, Lateral Raise, Front Raise, and Shrugs
- Rotate the arms to a middle position for Pec Flys, Incline Press, and Dumbbell Style (converging) Presses
- Adjust the cable arms to the top position for Shoulder Press
- Also a great station for Sports Specific exercises, Rehabilitation exercises, and Functional Training exercises
- This station also includes a High Pulley for Lat Pull Downs, Triceps Pushdowns, etc.
- Over 50 different exercises on this station alone
STATION 2 - LEG PRESS / CALF RAISE
- Designed for full leg development
- Has an adjustable, contoured back to accommodate all sizes
- Fixed foot plate pivots on industrial pillow block bearings for a long lasting, smooth operation
- Selected weight ration of this station is 1:2 ratio up to 400 pounds resistance using 200 pound stack
STATION 3 - PRESS / PULL STATION, LEG EXTENSION / CURL, LOW PULLEY, AB CRUNCH
- Row/Press Arm for safe machine style Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press, and Seated Rows
- Range-of-motion adjustments to fit all size users and to provide more variety
- Self-aligning Leg Extension / Leg Curl provides seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curls
- Mid Pulley for strengthening and shaping abdominal muscles through Ab Crunches, and for Triceps Extensions (French Curls)
- Low Pulley with foot plate for Low Rows
- Fold the foot plate down for Upright Rows, Arm Curls, Hip Adduction, Hip Abduction, Glute Kicks, and more
- Weight range from 5 pounds to 400 pounds (400 pounds on Leg Press, 200 pounds on other stations)
- Two weight stacks allow for multiple simultaneous users
- Every Traditional Barbell exercise can be performed
- Every Traditional Dumbbell exercise can be performed
- Wide range of Functional Training exercises can be performed
- Exercise charts for easy reference permanently mounted to steel plates on all four sides of the machine (4 total) pictures and descriptions of 40 different exercises show proper positioning and form and the muscles worked.
- Included Accessories: Lat Bar, Curl Bar, (2) Single Handles, Ankle Strap, Ab Crunch Strap, Exercise DVD
- Warranted for multi-user environments
- Frame: 2 X 3, and 2 X 2, Heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powdercoat paint.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2 diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength.
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam.
- Weight Plates: 1-1/4 thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings.
- Pivot Points: Rotate around sealed roller bearings.
- Assembled Dimensions: 105 L x 84 W x 82 H
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed, not including pallet):
- Box 1: 86 x 24 x 7 (165 lbs.)
- Box 2: 53 x 41 x 11 (162 lbs.)
- Box 3: 62 x 28 x 8 (168 lbs.)
- Box 4: 82 x 12 x 7 (79 lbs.)
- Box 5: 32 x 20 x 15 (72 lbs.)
- Weight Stack Plate boxes: 400 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (not including pallet): 1046 lbs. (boxes plus weight stack plates)
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Wear: 6 Months
Need to make a large purchase of functional training equipment for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.