3-Tier Chrome Dumbbell Saddle Rack -- Hampton Fitness (3T-CD-12)
Hampton Three-Tier 12-Pair Chrome Dumbbell Rack w/Saddles - The Hampton Fitness 3T-CD-12 is a three-tier commercial dumbbell rack designed for chrome dumbbells and beauty bells. It features a compact design with closely spaced saddles well suited for dumbbells with smaller diameter heads. Urethane coated dumbbell saddles are high quality, impact resistant and wont let round dumbbells roll around on the dumbbell shelves. A heavy-duty steel frame consists of oval shaped structural tubing that is finished in beautiful platinum powder coating which is inherently much more durable and scratch resistant than painted finishes. And rubberized feet protect floors and help absorb shock during use. The Hampton Beauty-Bell Rack adds style and functionality to any home gym, studio or commercial club.
Need help selecting the right Hampton Three Tier Chrome Dumbbell Saddle Rack for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
3T-CD-12 Rack Specs and Features:
- Space-saving three-tier dumbbell rack with saddles
- Construction: Heavy 3.25" x 2" 12-gauge oval steel tubing with mig weld fabrication
- Saddles: Urethane dumbbell saddles with steel cores
- Trays: 10-gauge black steel trays on a 15 degree angle for easier re-racking
- Capacity: Built to hold any 12 pairs of chrome dumbbells from 2.5 to 50 lbs.
- Compatibility: Ideal for smaller diameter dumbbells like chrome dumbbells and beauty bells
- Finish: Glossy platinum powder coat
- Uses: Ideal for home, studio and commercial use
- Warranty: 5-Year commercial warranty
- Assembly: Some assembly required
- Unit Dimensions: 48" W x 26" D x 32" H
- Unit Weight: 125 lbs.
- Dumbbells sold SEPARATELY
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.