Three Tier Shelf Rack for Hex Dumbbell Sets -- CAP Barbell (RK-31)
Three Tier Shelf Rack for Hex Dumbbell Sets - The RK-31 by CAP Barbell features steel trays specially designed to hold up to twelve pairs of iron or rubber hex dumbbells. Each steel tray is angled to allow easier access to dumbbell handles and helps reduce strain on the wrists and lower back. Because this is an open shelf rack with no dumbbell cradles or dividers to keep dumbbells from rolling, only hex shaped dumbbells, or multi-sided dumbbells, can be used on this type of rack. The frame is constructed from heavy-gauge rectangular and square steel tubing with a maximum weight capacity of approx. 2,000 lbs. To help reduce scratches, CAP powder coats the RK-31 frame and shelves for longer lasting esthetics. The RK-31 is built to withstand commercial environments.
Have a question about this Three Tier Shelf Rack or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Tier Shelf Rack Features and Specs:
- Includes: One Three-Tier Dumbbell Rack
- Dimensions: 52W x 24D x 43H
- Construction: Rectangular and square steel tubing with heavy-gauge steel shelves
- Dumbbell Compatibility: Works best with hex or multi-sided dumbbell sets. Stores a 5-50 lb. hex dumbbell set (including 8 and 12 lb.)
- Finish: Silver powder coated frame and black powder coated shelves
- Weight Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Uses: Keeps dumbbells organized and off the floor in home and garage gyms as well as commercial gyms
- Weight: 134 lbs.
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.