34" Chromed Solid Steel Triceps Bar -- Ironcompany (RB-34S)
Ironcompany Chromed Solid Steel Triceps Bar - The Ironcompany RB-34S is a solid steel weightlifting bar that helps isolate the triceps muscles in the back of the arm. With its knurled neutral grips (palms facing each other) users can perform lying tricep extensions, or skull crushers as they are sometimes called, as well as close grip tricep presses. Super-setting these two exercises together is capable of greatly increasing the strength and size of the triceps. The RB-34S can also be used to effectively train the front of the arms including the biceps and forearms by performing hammer curls. Unlike the Ironcompany RBB-34T that features a threaded bar and internally threaded collars, the RB-34S includes smooth 1 diameter weight plate sleeves that require 1 diameter collars. Collar choices for this type of bar include spring collars, Lock-Jaw collars and compression ring collars.
Need help selecting the right Chrome Tricep Training Bar for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Triceps Training Bar Features:
- Length: 34" long
- Diameter: 1 for regular pancake style plates with 1 center hole
- Construction: Solid steel
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Grip: Knurled gripping area for secure grip during exercises even with sweaty hands
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Weight Sleeves: 1 solid steel sleeves for regular iron plates
- Collar Compatibility: Spring clips, Lock-Jaw or similar 1 diameter barbell collar (collars NOT included)
- Uses: Home use
- Bar Weight: 16 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day. Any bar will bend if stored loaded with weight plates. This is not covered by the warranty. Always remove plates when finished.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.