4 Stack Functional Training Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-130)
Adjustable Height Pulleys
5 Total Stations
BOMB PROOF® 4 Stack Functional Training Machine - The BP-130 American Made 4 Stack Functional Trainer by Bomb Proof is a multi-stack functional training weight machine that allows up to 5 people to train simultaneously. With its L shaped design, the BP-130 features a smaller footprint than most multi-stack jungle gyms and can be used as a corner gym to utilize floor and wall space in ways that other larger commercial machines cant. The BP-130 includes two adjustable height pulley systems that can be used for single arm or single leg exercises. They can also be used at the same time for exercises such as cable crossovers and bicep curls. Between the two adjustable cable columns is a pull-up station for back training. The 46 wide pull-up bar also makes a great anchoring point for suspended bodyweight trainers like the CrossCore180. And a lat pulldown and low row station allows users to attack the back from any angle for maximum strength and muscle gains.
The BP-130 is built to last with a frame fabricated from heavy-duty 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing. 200 lb. ductile iron weight stacks are driven by a system consisting of reinforced nylon pulley wheels with sealed bearings and 2,000 lb. capacity steel cables. 2 thick neoprene padding is included on the seat and thigh pads for maximum comfort and longevity in commercial environments. Choose from several baked-on powder coat and vinyl padding color options. Need a custom color scheme to match your existing strength equipment or school colors? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment expert today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Corner Functional Trainer for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Commercial Multi-Stack Functional Training Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 103 L x 182 W x 89 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Stations: Includes central functional training station with chin-up bar, lat low row station and lat pull-down station
- Pulley Swivel: Swiveling pulley housings increases range of motion for upper and lower body exercises
- Adjustable Cable Columns: Chromed columns allows pulleys to adjust in height via pop-pin from 8 to 74 in 6 increments for working muscles from any angle
- Attachments: Includes one pair of exercise handles, one lat pull-down bar and one low row handle
- Weight Stacks: Functional trainer includes two ductile iron 200 lb. weight stacks with 2:1 ratio for a total weight resistance of 100 lbs. each side in 10 lb. increments. Lat Pulldown and Lat Row include 200 lb. weight stacks with 200 lbs. actual resistance in 10 lb. increments
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished
- Support Handles: Included for stabilizing while exercising especially when training the lower body
- Chin-Up Bar: 46 wide angled chin-up bar for bodyweight training. Is also an ideal anchor point for suspension trainers
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menus above. Need a custom color scheme? Contact an Ironcompany rep today
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Use as a stand-alone training machine or incorporate utility benches, resistance balls and many other types of cable attachments
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 1,800 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!