45 Degree Hyperextension Bench -- Bomb Proof (BP-31)
BOMB PROOF® 45 Degree Hyperextension Bench - The BP-31 American Made 45 Degree Hyperextension Bench by Bomb Proof is an effective tool used for training the posterior chain in fitness studios and commercial gyms. Thanks to its step through design and front mounted assist handles, the BP-31 back extension is easy for users of all ages and fitness levels to use in strengthening and conditioning the muscles of the lower back and hamstrings. A spacious pelvic pad is adjustable from 27 to 38 high in 1 increments to custom fit any size user. Adjustable rear leg rollers measure 4.5 x 8 and have 2 thick neoprene padding for maximum comfort while exercising. A spacious steel diamond plate footplate is slip resistant and offers stable footing at all times. And the heavy-duty frame is fabricated from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing for long lasting stability and longevity in demanding workout environments. Frame colors are available in scratch resistant powder coating options including wrinkle black, gloss white, platinum and our exclusive Tank Style. Choose your own upholstery colors such as American beauty red, black, stonehenge gray, royal blue, forest green and desert camo. If you need custom colors to match existing equipment, please contact an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist for pricing and availability.
Need help selecting the right 45º Back Extension Bench for your garage gym or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyperextension Bench Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 48 L x 28 W x 32 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Degree of Angle: 45 degrees
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Handles: Front mounted handles assist with entry and exit of bench
- Footplate: Angled 12 x 20 footplate is made from steel plating with diamond pattern
- Rollers: Adjustable 4.5 x 8 rollers are padded with 2 thick high density neoprene foam and are adjustable up and down to accommodate users of all sizes
- Pelvic Pad: Spacious and comfortable pelvic pad adjusts via pop-pin from 27 to 38 high for different size users
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms for lower back and hamstring training
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 81 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!