47" Regular Threaded Curl Bar -- Ironcompany (RBB-47T)
Solid Regular Threaded Curl Bar - The Ironcompany RBB-47T is a solid steel adjustable curl bar with threaded bar sleeves and internally threaded bar collars, also referred to as Star-Lock collars. Threaded curling bars are user friendly allowing for quick and easy weight plate changes. Perhaps one of the best features of using a curl bar with a threaded collar system is the added safety they provide. Once loaded, weight plates are secured with no risk of collars sliding off like other collar designs can. This type of adjustable weightlifting bar is ideal for those just starting a weightlifting program at home.
Other features of the RBB-47T include a gripping area with a diamond knurl pattern for a solid grip even with sweaty hands and multiple bends that provide narrow and wide gripping capability for better isolation of different heads of the arm muscles. Chrome plating adds to the aesthetics of this bar and keeps threaded collars spinning smoothly at all times.
Need help selecting the right Adjustable Threaded Curling Bar for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Star Lock Threaded Curl Bar Features:
- Length: 47" long
- Diameter: 1 for regular pancake style plates with 1 center hole
- Construction: Solid steel
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Grip: Knurled gripping area for secure grip during exercises even with sweaty hands
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
- Weight Sleeves: 1 threaded sleeves to accept threaded collars and regular iron plates
- Collars: Includes one pair of threaded or star lock collars
- Collar To Collar Gripping Area: 31.5"
- Uses: Home use
- Bar Weight: 10 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day. Any bar will bend if stored loaded with weight plates. This is not covered by the warranty. Always remove plates when finished.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.