American Barbell 5' 6" Aluminum Olympic Technique Bar - 5KG | American Barbell (ATB-5)
American Barbell Platinum Series Aluminum 5KG Olympic Technique Bar - This finely crafted USA-made technique bar conforms to IWF specifications for competition-style powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting applications. The lighter bar allows you to train with a more manageable weight that allows you to focus solely on your technique. The American Barbell Aluminum Olympic Technique Bar is full commercial grade, perfect for teaching bumper plate technique and training at home, high schools, colleges, personal training studios, military fitness centers, and commercial gyms. American Barbell Olympic bars were originally designed and distributed by GP Industries, and continue to be produced today under the American Barbell brand name with the same industry-respected engineering and commercial quality.
This IWF (International Weightlifting Federation) approved Bar will have wider hand grip locating points and the knurl area spans all the way out to the sleeves to maximize grip area. Knurling rings are scale to IWF Olympic specifications for training and graduation to a 10KG and then 15KG and 20KG bar.
Need to make a large purchase of weight bars for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- IWF (International Weightlifting Federation) Approved Specifications
- NO Center Knurl
- Full commercial grade
- All high strength aluminum
- 65,000 psi tensile strength (breaking strength)
- Aluminum sleeves with lubrication free bushings allow ends to rotate smoothly
- One piece welded ends that wont fail or separate
- Precision knurl allows for a positive grip
- Recommended for use with Hitechplates Weightlifting Technique Plates
- Length: 1835MM
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 9.25"
- Inside grip area dimensions: 51-5/8"
- Bar diameter: 25 mm (1")
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm (1.965" +/- 0.003")
- Weight: 5 KG (11 lbs)
Does NOT Include Shipping:
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote for the American Barbell bar prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
Local Pick-Up Available In Las Vegas, NV and Memphis, TN