6.5mm Thick 3" Camouflage Leather Lever Bench Belt – Iron Company (LEVBB3SD-LEVBB3DSD-CAMO)
MADE TO ORDER WITH FACTORY LEAD TIME
IRON COMPANY® Camouflage Leather Lever Bench Belts feature a high quality lever to ensure the belt fits correctly during your bench press workout. This belt will help keep your bench shirt fitting properly during weight training and powerlifting competition. It wont hinder your "arch" during benching while lowering the bar like other weightlifting belts. They are finished with high quality nylon fabric with military camouflage pattern on either the outside only or both sides.
- 3 inch width for support during benching without hindering arch
- 6.5 mm thickness - Single Thick
- Nickel plated steel lever with double prong design
- Available in Single Sided Camo (outside only) or Double Sided Camo (outside and inside)
- Covered with CORDURA® nylon fabric to US Army and US Marine Corps military color camouflage pattern specifications:
- BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) US Woodland Camo
- DCU (Desert Camouflage Uniform) Three-Color Desert Camo
- ACU (Army Combat Uniform) Universal Digital Camo
- MARPAT (MARine PATtern) Woodland Digital Camo
- MARPAT (MARine PATtern) Desert Digital Camo
- CORDURA® fabric provides rugged performance and long-lasting durability
- Fabric is highly resistant to tears, scuffs, abrasions, and stains, and is easy to clean
- Lever position adjustable to ensure the best fit
- Easy to lock down tight and release
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Single Sided belts imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo on the inside leather
- Special sizing and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
- MADE IN THE USA
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
1. Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
- X-Small : 22" - 31"
- Small: 27" - 36"
- Medium: 31" - 40"
- Large: 35" - 44"
- X-Large: 39" - 48"
- XX-Large: 43" - 52"
2. Measure around the waist, about 4" above where your pants are. *Note: do not suck in, just measure in a relaxed state.
3. Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
5. Weightlifting/Powerlifting Belts are worn well above where we wear our shorts or pants (above the hip bones). Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt which causes the belt to be returned for a different size causing delays and extra costs to the buyer for shipping and restocking.
6. If there is any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help!
Please allow up to 15-20 business days (3-4 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
- Shipping Dimensions: 8" x 6" x 4"
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of weight belts for your fitness room or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS