X3S PRO Bench - Abdominal Bench - Core Bench – The Abs Company (X3S-PRO)
Dumbbells and Medicine Ball NOT Included
The Abs Company X3S Pro Bench for Abs, Core, and Legs - The X3S Pro Bench by The Abs Company is a single compact exercise machine that combines the functionality of a core chair, ab bench, flat to incline weight bench, and sissy squat stand. Joining the X3S Core Trainer and the X3S Plus Bench, this chair-bench combination provides a simple and effective exercise station intended to deliver the most intense workouts for abs, legs, and core. The removable incline bench not only makes the X3S Pro more versatile for a full body workout but can also assist with those working their way up to the full stand-up movement. Incorporate dumbbells or a medicine ball to increase the intensity and train your entire body.
Core Based Functional Training - Design of the X3S Pro core training bench is based on the requirements of the best MMA fighters, pro boxers, and CrossFit athletes for a complete high intensity, total body workout combining abdominal isolation, functional core training, and leg strength and development. Incorporate dumbbells for resistance to build strength, or utilize medicine balls and boxing gloves for partner drills, twists, and additional core engagement to raise your level of workout intensity. Designed for portability, easy storage, and extreme sturdiness, this hybrid full-body system provides maximum results in minimal space.
How is the X3S Pro Bench different from a traditional sissy squat bench? A sissy squat machine is a great piece of equipment to work your quadriceps and glutes using your own body weight or by holding weight plates to add resistance. However, functionality of a sissy squat bench is limited to the squat exercise only. A traditional sissy squat stand has a supporting main frame piece which extends directly behind the exerciser, preventing contact by the user with the ground surface below. The X3S Pro Bench by comparison has a wide "U"-shaped support frame, thus opening the training zone to allow the exerciser to lay down on the integrated bench to perform isolated abdominal crunches, sit-ups, and even full sit-up to stand-up repetitions. The X3S Pro allows a full range and combination of cross-training from intense muscle isolation to full core engagement and squats. The X3S Pro will also allow dumbbell work (such as dumbbell presses and dumbbell flyes) with legs secured on the rollers and upper body in a flat (horizontal) or incline position on the exercise bench.
- Full commercial grade equipment
- All steel construction
- Space saving, portable design
- Stores easily
- EZ Adjust leg pads for any height
- Pop-pin adjustment
- Comfortable covered foam leg pads
- Removable multi-angle bench with ladder-catch adjustment
- Four position bench adjustment (flat and 3 incline positions) for progressive intensity
- Non-slip diamond plate foot pad for stability and secure footing
- Rubber anti-skid pads on rear base
- Minimal assembly
- Maximum user weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- User height range: 5' to 6' 5"
- Recommended allowable floor space for training area: 40" W x 61" L
- Dumbbells and Medicine Ball sold separately
- Warranty: 3 years all parts and components, 2 years frame, 90 days pads (excludes normal wear and tear)
- U.S. Patent No. US 9,878,203 B1
- Assembled dimensions: 40" L x 29" W x 15" H
- Assembled weight: 80 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 37" x 29" x 8"
- Shipping Weight: 89 lbs.
Looking for additional core training equipment for your personal training studio or sports performance center? Contact an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS