Full Size Adjustable Cable Crossover Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-102A)
Adjustable Height Pulleys
BOMB PROOF® Full Size Commercial Adjustable Cable Crossover Machine - The BP-102A American Made Full Sized Adjustable Cable Crossover Machine is a great centerpiece for any commercial gym or club. The full size frame has a footprint of 157 long x 39 wide and is fabricated using heavy-gauge 2 x 2 steel tubing throughout for maximum stability and longevity. 200 lb. ductile iron selectorized weight stacks are adjustable in 10 lb. increments and slide smoothly on case hardened and chromed steel guide rods. Industrial grade nylon pulley wheels include sealed ball bearings for the smoothest rotation. Members can train the upper and lower body from all angles using a variety of cable attachments thanks to the fully adjustable pulleys. For lower body exercises, such as abductor and adductor exercises with ankle cuff attachments, the BP-102A provides dual stability handles on each side. Front and center is the 46 wide angled chin-up bar for strengthening and widening the lats and performing all your favorite suspension training exercises. Choose from several baked-on powder coat color options. Need a custom color scheme to match your existing strength equipment or school colors? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment expert today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Full Size Commercial Cable Crossover Machine for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Gym Cable Crossover Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 157 L x 39 W x 89 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Pulley Swivel: Swiveling pulley housing increases range of motion for exercises
- Adjustable Cable Column: Chromed column allows pulleys to adjust in height via pop-pin from 8 to 74 in 6 increments for working muscles from any angle
- Handles: Includes one pair of exercise handles
- Weight Stacks: Ductile iron 200 lb. weight stacks with 2:1 ratio for a total weight resistance of 100 lbs. each side in 10 lb. increments. Stacks can be upgraded upon request
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished
- Support Handles: Included for stabilizing while exercising especially when training the lower body
- Chin-Up Bar: 46 wide angled chin-up bar for bodyweight training. Is also an ideal anchor point for suspension trainers
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat colors per the drop down menu above. Need a custom color scheme? Contact an Ironcompany rep today
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Use as a stand-alone training machine or incorporate utility benches, resistance balls and many other types of cable attachments
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 880 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!