Aerobic Hex Dumbbell Rack with Security Bar (Rack Only) -- Hampton (NHR)
Rolling Casters OPTIONAL
Hampton Fitness Group X Neo-Hex Dumbbell Rack - Aerobics classes have evolved in most fitness clubs to include Group X aerobic strength training. The key tool in aerobic strength training is the aerobic hex dumbbell. Most commercial gyms and fitness studios will have a large quantity of neoprene coated dumbbells or vinyl covered dumbbells in various colors and progressive sizes to meet the strength needs and class sizes of their Group X training program. While the simple solution is to store these hand held hex dumbbells in various bins on the floor, that tends to lead to disorganization, lack of identification and easy access during classes, and potential for theft since most bins cannot be secured. With the Neo Hex Rack from Hampton Fitness, your club's storage solutions are solved completely. Aerobic dumbbells can be stored in an elevated position by size in convenient vertical storage slots, so that group fitness attendees can easily locate specific sizing, remove dumbbells from the rack, and return dumbbells to the rack at the end of each class. Fitness instructors can use the locking security bar to deter theft as well as keep dumbbells from "walking away" to other parts of the gym floor when classes are not in session. Gyms looking for a rolling storage solution will opt for a set of four heavy-duty rolling casters which can be attached to the base supports and locked when stationed for use.
- Ideal storage solution for strength training and group exercise workouts
- Designed to hold neoprene coated dumbbells or vinyl aerobic hex dumbbells
- Ten vertical slots to hold aerobic dumbbells of progressive sizing from one to ten pounds
- Equal slot width (spacing) across rack
- Will hold a Hampton Fitness Neo-Hex Club Pack (NH-SET) consisting of 44 pairs of Neo-Hex dumbbells (sold separately)
- Unique design features an elevated racking system for easy access
- Security bar stores vertically on the side when not in use, and then slides horizontally through the left and right main uprights over the top of the dumbbell separation posts so that dumbbells cannot be removed when secured with any standard lock
- Available with or without optional locking casters (wheels) for mobility
- Dumbbells sold SEPARATELY
- Assembled Dimensions (without casters): 40" W x 28" D x 42" H
- Assembled Dimensions (with casters): 40" W x 28" D x 48" H
- Assembled Weight: 95 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 145 lbs.
Need to make a large purchase of dumbbells for your group fitness class? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.