Firm Round Foam Rollers -- Aeromat (AEROMAT-33831-33832)
Aeromat Firm Round Foam Rollers - Aeromat Round Foam Rollers are molded from Phthalates and Latex free closedcell foam that retains its shape throughout your workout and over time. Its firm density rating lies between soft and high density and offers more deep tissue massage benefits than a softer roller but is more comfortable than a high density roller. A firm foam roller is appropriate for most beginners and intermediates but may not have the firmness level preferred by a professional when used for deep tissue massage and myofascial release.
If purchasing a foam roller to incorporate into your workout, they make excellent warm up and cool down tools or can become the focus of your workout altogether when using them for Yoga, balance training, bodyweight training or stretching routines. Foam rollers are a simple and affordable exercise tool that have endless uses no matter your age or your fitness goal. They are also compact and light which allows them to easily travel in a gym bag or tote. Use your roller on a clean, level surface clear of debris or any objects that might puncture or damage it. Aeromat foam rollers are available in short 12 and long 36 sizes. Consider the longer size for more exercising versatility and allowing you to lay on it vertically with it aligned with your spine.
Have additional questions about our Full Round Foam Rollers or would you like a customized quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Aeromat specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Single Firm Foam Rollers Include:
- 33832 (6" x 12"), Blue, 1 lbs.
- 33831 (6" x 36"), Blue, 3 lbs.
Aeromat Firm Round Foam Roller Features:
- Roller Construction: Made of Phthalates and Latex free closedcell foam that holds its shape
- Density: Firm, between soft and high density
- Roller Surface: Textured, non-slip surface
- Non Porous: Will not absorb liquids or perspiration
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with damp cloth
- Uses: Home, studio and commercial gym
- Storage: Easy storage
- Warranty: 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects
Foam Roller Use and Benefit Examples:
- Myofascial Release (self massage)
- Physical Therapy
- Reduce Inflammation
- Increase Blood Flow
- Workout Warm-Up and Cool-Down
- Self Acupressure
- Bodyweight Training
- Core Training
- Balance Training
- Enhancing Body Awareness (Proprioception)
- Expedites Workout Recovery
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS