SoftFLOORS Economy Interlocking Foam Play Tiles - 2' x 2' x 1/2" -- Alessco (ALESSCO-ECONOMY-SF)
SoftFloors Economy Interlocking Foam Play Tiles - SoftFloor Economy Play Tiles by Alessco are a 2' x 2' x 1/2" EVA closed cell interlocking foam tile used for children's playrooms, home gyms, trade show floors and many other applications. They are reversible with a non-skid pattern on both sides with fourteen colors to choose from. Pink and purple tiles are perfect for girls playrooms as are blue and red for boys playrooms. If using for a trade show booth, black and gray is a nice neutral color combination. Let your creativity come into play here with reversible colors that offer the ability to create many different checkerboard patterns and designs.
Moving your foam floor tiles out of the way to clean or moving them to a different location altogether is a cinch. Each 2' x 2' foam puzzle tile weighs less than a pound making them very manageable and easy to install anywhere. Alessco foam floor tiles are made from EVA, or Ethylene-vinyl acetate, which is a closed cell foam that retains its shape under most conditions and will not absorb moisture or liquids such as spilled drinks. Foam play room tiles are excellent at absorbing sound too, especially if installing in areas with tile or hardwood floors where sound easily travels and echo's. Alessco SoftFloor tiles are a safe investment, as well. Should a tile ever get damaged, simply flip it over to the new side.
Have additional questions about Alessco Economy Foam Play Tiles or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the information you ever wanted to know about Interlocking Foam Play Tiles:
Interlocking Foam Play Tile Features:
- Colors: See drop down menu for colors. Tiles feature different colors on each side
- Reversible: Tiles are reversible for different color variations and patterns. Should tiles ever get damaged, simply flip over to the new side
- Tile Texture: Non-slip pattern on both sides
- Tile Edges: Each piece includes two detachable corner/border edge pieces
- Lightweight: Only 0.92 lbs. each and are easy to pick up and transport
- Waterproof: Tiles are made from closed cell foam and will not absorb moisture
- Easy Assembly: Tiles fit together simply and easily just like a puzzle
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with a vacuum, damp rag or mop
- Uses: Recommended for inside play or workout areas out of the elements and harmful UV rays. Do not expose to chemicals or harsh cleaning agents
- Minimum Order: 16 pieces. Additional quantities available in 4 piece increments (i.e. 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, etc.)
Interlocking Foam Play Tile Specifications:
- Tile Size: 2' x 2' x 1/2" (11mm)
- Per Tile Weight: 0.92 lbs.
- Master Carton Count: 25 tiles (100 sq. ft.)
- Master Carton Weight: 23 lbs.
- Tile Material: EVA Foam
- Fire Retardant: Tiles exhibit a burn rate of no greater than 0.1 per second
- Shock Absorbent: Absorbs up to 23.2 lbs. per sq. in.
- Anti-Fatigue: Very forgiving on the feet and work great as anti-fatigue mats for trade show booths, assembly lines and warehouses
- Skid Resistance: Static coefficient of friction to a vinyl tiled surface equals 0.42
- Compression Recovery: Compression testing using 50 PSI over 24-hours revealed a full recovery to original thickness within 6-hours of removal of the test weight
- Interlocking Strength: Interlocking tiles are able to withstand 18.5-20.5 lbs. of tension before pulling apart from each other
- Tab Breaking Strength: Tabs are able to withstand up to 49-49 lbs. of tension before breaking
- Sound Abatement: Helps soundproof rooms with tile/wood floors, etc.
- Country Of Origin: Taiwan
- Warranty Info: During the first year, after the original date of purchase, Alessco Inc. will, through its authorized dealer, replace any parts, which are defective in workmanship or material due to normal use. This warranty does not cover puncture (from high heels, sharp objects, etc.), slashing, cutting, abrasion (from soil, gravel, stones, etc.) nor any other damage due to accidental causes or intentional or unintentional misuse./li>
Other Applications for Foam Puzzle Tiles:
- Home Aerobic, Pilates and Yoga Flooring
- Home Weight Room Flooring (not for heavy weight drop or to be placed under heavy weight machines)
- Shipping and Packing Facilities
- Trade Show Flooring
- Playrooms and Baby Rooms
- Day Care
- Acoustic and Sound Control
- Check-Out and Cashier Area Flooring
- Food Service & Restaurants
- Picnic Areas
- Work Shop
Each tile comes with two interlocking straight-edge border pieces
Alessco Economy SoftFLOORS Interlocking Tile Sizing and Pricing Chart
Sq. ft. per Tile
Cost per sq. ft.
Cost per tile
Sq. Ft. minimum
2.0' x 2.0'
Need to make a bulk purchase of foam tiles for a hotel fitness room or school gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® gym flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Pets, high heels, sharp objects, heavy objects and abrasive materials can scratch, puncture, indent or cut the surface of these tiles. Socks and clean shoes (free of any stones or debris) are the only way to prevent damage to the surface. Tiles are not 100% UV stable and will fade after time in direct sunlight. Clean with warm water (with or without a dishwashing liquid like Dawn) and a cotton towel. Do not use steam cleaners, abrasive cleaning agents, chemicals or cleaning tools.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.